website statistics

Men's Football FIFA World Cup 2022

Totallympics

Oh man, Kuol could have made himself invincible for life :(

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

I expected a more dificult match for our team but, luckily, only was 15 minutes of suffering in the end.....

For me, the best match of Messi, i really dont want to see anymore to "lukaku" Martinez like @hckošice well describe, what happen with Dibala Scaloni?

Come on!!

2 hours ago, kungshamra71 said:

Messi is incredible. I really hope we can see an Argentina vs Brasil,

Dude, go back to Portugal :mad: 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

14 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

Dude, go back to Portugal :mad: 

I like good football so it's not difficult to be able to appreciate Messi and Argentina and still cheer for Portugal or Ronaldo :d (although the last one has become less likely, would prefer him to enjoy retirement now)

P.S - Going back is probably gonna happen for retirement only. There are still too many things i like better in this cold and tasteless orange country compared to the things i still dislike in Portugal :(

24 minutes ago, kungshamra71 said:

I like good football so it's not difficult to be able to appreciate Messi and Argentina and still cheer for Portugal or Ronaldo :d (although the last one has become less likely, would prefer him to enjoy retirement now)

P.S - Going back is probably gonna happen for retirement only. There are still too many things i like better in this cold and tasteless orange country compared to the things i still dislike in Portugal :(

I was about to say I was of course kidding and hope you stay here, but 'cold and tasteless'....ouch :p