website statistics

[PREDICTION CONTESTS] Discussion Thread

vor 7 Minuten schrieb Kirkpatrick:

No wonder so many of us have 7 points (well done @OlympicsFan for Muffat-Jeandet as well), it was an easy enough prediction to make.

Still, feels good. :cool:

Thanks, feels good to be on top. Looking at my other predictions, i am sure that this will be the last time.

Attachment is the great fabricator of illusions; reality can be obtained only by someone who is detached.

20- The podium of at least one event will feature only countries associated with the Alpine Region (Austria, France, Germany, Italy, Liechtenstein, Monaco, Slovenia and/or Switzerland). [YES - Men's alpine combined]

31- The Men's Sprint will see a medalist who finished 21st-30th in the Qualification. [NO]

59- South Korea will win all 8 Gold Medals. [NO]

Attachment is the great fabricator of illusions; reality can be obtained only by someone who is detached.

50 minutes ago, Gianlu33 said:

@Wanderer I just see that i don't send 3 prediction in the Miscellaneous contest :facepalm:I can do something?

Well, if there wasn't any qualifications or training or similar for those events, I think you can still predict them. But please do that in separate post and you can write down your predictions without using the table :)