website statistics

Sprint Canoeing ECA European Olympic Games Qualifier 2021

George_D

2 hours ago, hckošice said:

looks like the 6-9  lanes are more favored this morning, ofc Rusnák in his shitty form is in lane 1 :d

Bro, you have 5 boats in final in total. I mean, you must make at least one boat qualified ???. This Gamjager girl looks good!

57 minutes ago, Jan Linha said:

Bro, you have 5 boats in final in total. I mean, you must make at least one boat qualified ???. This Gamjager girl looks good!

Well, look

I am very satisfied with the program of our federation, the group around K4 men does a really great job, The Peter Likér coaching group managed to establish a bunch of young talents in the senior competition very well. (names like Samuel Baláž, Csaba Zalka, Adam Botek, Denis Myšák, Mariana Petrušová & now also Lisa Mária Gamsjäger are all still young)

And speaking about our girls, it apply even more, both are not still only young but also very inexperienced, Gamsjäger competed in a senior international race for the first time in her career Yesterday ! I am convinced that in Paris in 2024 they both will be among the addepts for the finals.

Unfortunately, Tokyo is too early and in addition there is only few quotas available, in fact only one place remains in the game, it is not realistic to think about the qualification, there a lot of strong nations not qualified yet in W K2, especially the Germans are big favorites

12 minutes ago, hckošice said:

Well, look

I am very satisfied with the program of our federation, the group around K4 men does a really great job, The Peter Likér coaching group managed to establish a bunch of young talents in the senior competition very well. (names like Samuel Baláž, Csaba Zalka, Adam Botek, Denis Myšák, Mariana Petrušová & now also Lisa Mária Gamsjäger are all still young)

And speaking about our girls, it apply even more, both are not still only young but also very inexperienced, Gamsjäger competed in a senior international race for the first time in her career Yesterday ! I am convinced that in Paris in 2024 they both will be among the addepts for the finals.

Unfortunately, Tokyo is too early and in addition there is only few quotas available, in fact only one place remains in the game, it is not realistic to think about the qualification, there a lot of strong nations not qualified yet in W K2, especially the Germans are big favorites

That is great! Cheering for you, brothers :SVK Slovaks !!!!

Btw, the same or similar I can say about :CZE Sprint Canoe. The system has been very great since 2012 when we took first medal after a long time. Unfortunately generation change and our K4 did not make it to the Olympics. And it also seems that ladies are on the rise. Denisa Řáhová in canoe and Anežka Paloudová in kayak and the youngsters are also building 2 and 4 women/men boats. Hopefully, it will be even more interesting regarding Paris. 

As for current qualified boats. K1 1000 - Dostál, K2 1000 - Dostál/Šlouf, C1 1000 - Fuksa. C2 1000 - Fuksa/Fuksa. I believe all boats have a great potencial for Final A in Tokyo and fight for medal.