website statistics

[OFF TOPIC] Coronavirus Pandemic

hckošice

26 minutes ago, up and down said:

Alright I have used Google Translate to translate the news. Somehow according to the translated version it says only the coach is being tested and going for treatment. No testx conducted for the other coaches and other players in the same team. Don't you think that this is serious? I mean all the coaches and players should have also been given the test to be safe right? What caused the rest of the other coaches and players not given the test? Why is the reaction so slow here? If you read the translated news above, it also mentioned that the coach who is infected with the virus is also not given the test yet and is still awaiting for the swab test to be done. Can you believe this? I just cannot believe how slow is the reaction to check the people infected with the virus. So dangerous right?

Hmm so to give you more insight:

PDP means a sick person under surveillance.

As of now, those who are back from Europe (both the senior and junior team) are quarantined in the national badminton center dorms. They still train regularly but separated with those who did not go to Europe. So PBSI did have their measures and they tried to have their players & coaches tested BUT this country stupidly prioritized those limited test kits to parliament members.

You can't just abruptly send symptomatic people to any hospital too since there are only a few designated hospital to handle any suspect, it's a long wait both for suspects and those who are being tested.

Yes, we are not ready at all and the mindset of average people here are not helping at all. The way how Indonesians react to the virus is able to make any Italian mayor ranting for 7 days straight and die from high blood pressure.

2 hours ago, up and down said:

Sorry for the late reply. Anyway lack of testing is happening worldwide so WHO said it is indeed worrying. In India some people even tried to run away when being told to quarantine. Really not helping either.

Yep it happened in North Indian states especially more. The rules have been followed well in the place I live. Now anyhow it's a very strict curfew in 33 Indian states and Union Territories .

1 minute ago, Griff88 said:

As of now, those who are back from Europe (both the senior and junior team) are quarantined in the national badminton center dorms. They still train regularly but separated with those who did not go to Europe. So PBSI did have their measures and they tried to have their players & coaches tested BUT this country stupidly prioritized those limited test kits to parliament members.

You can't just abruptly send symptomatic people to any hospital too since there are only a few designated hospital to handle any suspect, it's a long wait both for suspects and those who are being tested.

Yes, we are not ready at all and the mindset of average people here are not helping at all. The way how Indonesians react to the virus is able to make any Italian mayor ranting for 7 days straight and die from high blood pressure.

Sorry I feel so sad for them. The coach is also not given a chance to go for the complete tests. I feel so sad for him now. How bad is this now?

1 minute ago, Fly_like_a_don said:

Yep it happened in North Indian states especially more. The rules have been followed well in the place I live. Now anyhow it's a very strict curfew in 33 Indian states and Union Territories .

Thank you very much for your updates.

4 minutes ago, Vic Liu said:

If situation goes very bad, they will be evacuated immediately. If still waiting for commercial flights, it means situation is still under control. They will just be fine, I still think so. Chinese are good at protecting themselves, hahaha.

This is what I hope so too. Hope they can all return safe and sound. I also believe strong antibodu among young people will help here.

1 minute ago, up and down said:

Thank you very much for your updates.

I have actually posted a few pictures as well as mentioned about the very very hard rules in the earlier pages including no grocery no pharmacy no petrol/diesel stations open. 

5 minutes ago, Griff88 said:

Thank you so much for your updates. Now we can only hope for the best since the other caoches and players are not given a chance to go for the tests.

1 minute ago, Griff88 said:

I believe you understand these keywords: apotek, kantor, suster and besuk :d

Or if you want to talk about food: wortel, frambos, kastanye

:yikes: 

That is surprisingly similar indeed :d 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Just now, Fly_like_a_don said:

I have actually posted a few pictures as well as mentioned about the very very hard rules in the earlier pages including no grocery no pharmacy no petrol/diesel stations open. 

Thank you for your updates.