website statistics

[OFF TOPIC] Coronavirus Pandemic

hckošice

11 minutes ago, up and down said:

It is tough to maintain the buildings with cost uprising. Somehow Olympics had to be postponed as the virus is so severe. Perhaps maybe after this there would be some changes. Many have doubted that the Olympics can be held in year 2021 as well if the virus itself does not go away. So we wait and see.

Actually all these pandemic and postponement make the Tokyo Olympic a more legendary one. It definitely draws much more attention of the world. And it makes me even more determined to go to Japan next year to enjoy it. It’s somethings you can never miss. Maybe they will earn money and more reputable, more successful. Who knows.

Just now, Vic Liu said:

Actually all these pandemic and postponement make the Tokyo Olympic a more legendary one. It definitely draws much more attention of the world. And it makes me even more determined to go to Japan next year to enjoy it. It’s somethings you can never miss. Maybe they will earn money and more reputable, more successful. Who knows.

You are right about this too.

@Vic Liu

I may need your help to answer this question. 

The Indonesian coach Hendry Saputra is now under quarantine and has not gone through proper check up yet. His lungs are already badly affected. He could not eat. He has high fever and is coughing and sneezing nonstop. Yes he could have been infected with the virus in England or he could have been infected with the virus in Indonesia. Chances of him being infected with the virus is extremely high now. Somehow all the other coaches and players in the training centres are all not given a proper check up. How dangerous do you think this is? We all know the virus spread very fast right? What are the possibility of the other players and coaches from the training centre getting the virus?

4 minutes ago, up and down said:

@Vic Liu

Another thing to take note here is Jonatan Christie the MS player from Indonesia has look very pale and he seems to be in a sick condition too. Could he too have been infected with the virus? What do you think here?

well, I am not a doctor or Indonesian expert. I can not make a prediction. But based on what I read, the Indonesian coach Hendry Saputra is already confirmed positive, I think he will be treated and other badminton team members will also be treated if symptom shows. If you and me already know this issue, the Indonesian people will care it much more than us. Also, from Jonatan Christie's IG, he is still cute and charming for me and made a ad for Li Ning. :d

2 minutes ago, Vic Liu said:

well, I am not a doctor or Indonesian expert. I can not make a prediction. But based on what I read, the Indonesian coach Hendry Saputra is already confirmed positive, I think he will be treated and other badminton team members will also be treated if symptom shows. If you and me already know this issue, the Indonesian people will care it much more than us. Also, from Jonatan Christie's IG, he is still cute and charming for me and made a ad for Li Ning. :d

Yes you are right. The coach is already confirmed as positive. Hope the other coaches and players will be safe and free from the virus as they cannot get their check up done.