website statistics

Figure Skating at the Winter Olympic Games 2018

uk12points

This is setting up an amazing four way race for the medals.

Also really happy to see Patrick make the last group, even though a medal is obviously not realistic I hope to see skate clean(ish, it's still Patrick) tomorrow. Top 6 would be a great result given the season he's had.

5 minutes ago, Nate River said:

This is setting up an amazing four way race for the medals.

Also really happy to see Patrick make the last group, even though a medal is obviously not realistic I hope to see skate clean(ish, it's still Patrick) tomorrow. Top 6 would be a great result given the season he's had.

I don't remember Chan ever skating clean... :p

#banbestmen

I thought the logical podium would be Hanyu ahead of Fernandez and Uno, but i just saw that i predicted Fernandez ahead of Hanyu and Chen ... what a blackout, i feel really sorry for myself. Didn't Fernandez just come back from an injury? Why did i predict him to win gold ahead of Hanyu, although Hanyu is by far my favorite figure skater?

Attachment is the great fabricator of illusions; reality can be obtained only by someone who is detached.

6 minutes ago, OlympicsFan said:

I thought the logical podium would be Hanyu ahead of Fernandez and Uno, but i just saw that i predicted Fernandez ahead of Hanyu and Chen ... what a blackout, i feel really sorry for myself. Didn't Fernandez just come back from an injury? Why did i predict him to win gold ahead of Hanyu, although Hanyu is by far my favorite figure skater?

Hanyu is coming back from injury and it wasn't clear how in form he would be.

vor einer Stunde schrieb Nate River:

Hanyu is coming back from injury and it wasn't clear how in form he would be.

Ok, thanks, now i understand why i picked Fernandez. Of course Hanyu winning gold would make me very happy, i hope he will be able to forgive me for not believing in him.

Attachment is the great fabricator of illusions; reality can be obtained only by someone who is detached.