website statistics

Road Cycling 2016 Discussion Thread

bestmen

42 minutes ago, bestmen said:

no one talks  about the tour of poland

Because the Tour de France is going on and basically every other cycling race that is on the calendar in the same time is a B-race :p 

But feel free to talk about it of course, I think Eurosport used to show it here, so I hope they will this year again :)

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

16 hours ago, heywoodu said:

Sagan is a surprise guest in the talkshow :d :yikes:

"I already drank champagne. And beer...a small beer....that's always good to, uh...hydrate your body" :roflmao:

Well, I've heard countless stories about Riders having to drink beer to be able to pee for a doping test. :p

Edited by Agger

Mollema what are you doing? :d :yikes:

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Awesome and so much deserved victory for De Gendt :clap:

Wow, what on earth has just happened?! Porte's bike broke, Froome is running up the Ventoux and Mollema goes in the yellow? :d:d 

1 minute ago, Gianlu33 said:

What situation :facepalm:Froome trying to qualify for the Rio marathon? :lol: 

He probably heard Javier Gomez is out of the marathon and smells his chances..