website statistics

[OFF TOPIC] General Chat

heywoodu

42 minutes ago, OlympicIRL said:

I agree. Brumen sounds a bit more like another member on this forum :whistle:

Now I'm thinking of every username on here and I can't find any resemblance :p 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

It’s offical, I’m addicted to Turkish Delight (which is unfortunate because it’s very hard to find here in the US)

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

do you remember the dance tribute to Michal Jackson

:SWE 

Spoiler

:ROU 

Spoiler

:CAN

Spoiler

:ITA

Spoiler

:HKG 

Spoiler

:HUN

Spoiler

:USA

Spoiler

:CRO

Spoiler

:SVK

Spoiler

:TUR

Spoiler

they are only 2 :ALG

Spoiler

Edited by bestmen

"Threads don't go fast enough to have a higher number of 'latest threads' on the first page, derp derp"

KXKVNhU.png

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

@Monzanator @rybak 

Are/were the Vengaboys big in Poland? I'm watching the darts and on a Dutch forum we're wondering why on earth Polish player Ratajski has a Vengaboys song as walk-on song :p 

1 hour ago, heywoodu said:

@Monzanator @rybak 

Are/were the Vengaboys big in Poland? I'm watching the darts and on a Dutch forum we're wondering why on earth Polish player Ratajski has a Vengaboys song as walk-on song :p 

Yeah, Vengaboys used to be quite big over here. They're still doing some concerts around New Year's Eve/carnival or in the summer disco events :p

Thanks man, now I want to destroy all the bulbs every single time I load a page.