website statistics

Totallympics Open International Song Contest 2023

5 minutes ago, Agger said:

Hey folks. I will sadly most likely not be able to vote. Haven't had the time for a single full hear-through yet (I have heard about 2/3 of the songs at this point) and I will most likely not find the time tomorrow either.

I can give people until Friday (maybe Saturday). Would that help?

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

2 minutes ago, Agger said:

I may be able to get it done Saturday, but it's not certain at all. Thursday and Friday are pretty busy for me after work.

Well, let’s leave you as tentative until Friday, and then check-in with me.

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

Official Announcement 

There's a little over 24 hours left until the preferred voting deadline. Please submit your votes or communicate when you can. 

Slovenia just voted, but I already know, there is very slim chance, I will represent votes in live. 

You know, we had this discussion a few years ago, November 11th is very special holiday in Central Europe, maybe even somewhere else. :toast:

Joke aside, it is most likely, I will be heading to almost 25k walk, which is happening on Saturday in that honour, and on Sunday there is some local trail run, so it is going to be very busy.

All the best to everyone. :thumbup:

3 hours ago, justony said:

Slovenia just voted, but I already know, there is very slim chance, I will represent votes in live. 

You know, we had this discussion a few years ago, November 11th is very special holiday in Central Europe, maybe even somewhere else. :toast:

Joke aside, it is most likely, I will be heading to almost 25k walk, which is happening on Saturday in that honour, and on Sunday there is some local trail run, so it is going to be very busy.

All the best to everyone. :thumbup:

What is November 11th? :p 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Meanwhile I'm almost about to pick the songs I don't have in my top list yet and more or less randomly draw the bottom two spots in the top-12 :yikes: 

Obviously I will try to avoid that, but I've been thinking 24+ hours now about which non-selected songs should still go into the top-12, but none of them really make me think "yeah...that one". Which is odd, because at least the first 7-8 were selected for points almost as soon as I heard them :d 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!