website statistics

Summer Olympic Games 2020 Broadcasters

In the CEE region I think it's 24.99 euro for everyone, at least this is the amount I am paying since 2018. If Nenad is located in Serbia I assume this will be the amount for him as well (but I might be wrong)

• Replies 548
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It cost 20 quid to watch the World Championships in Gwangju for a month, so £6.99 for the Olympics is a bargain

As now we come across the world
To share these Games of old
Let all the flags of every land
In brotherhood unfold

1 hour ago, OlympicIRL said:

I have Eurosport player subscription for the year but I am not sure whether the streams are available in Ireland. It’s very confusing this time :( 

We've got a forum full of smart international people wanting to help their fellow fans, I'm sure we will find a way to help out as good as everyone who has problems watching it in one way or another :cheer: 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Just now, Dunadan said:

Link to that forum?

I hope at least the 'wanting to help' part is correct...somewhat? :d 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

7 hours ago, ChandlerMne said:

Probably on ES player or on some other pay per view platform. :)

yes, Eurosport Player is the place to go this year (and in 2022 and 2024)...

to be honest, it's so cheap that I don't think it would be a problem for anybody in the whole European Continent...

I don't know how much it is in your Country, but if you can have it for 7.99€ for 1 month (or 50€ for a full year) here in Italy, I guess it's even cheaper by you...;)

about vpn, I only recommend Express VPN or Nord VPN...they're not so cheap, but they're by far the top 2 around, the only ones that have enough Nations and enough speed to allow all the streams to go to their best resolution and bitrate...

if you only need US servers, Windscribe is also good...and they have 10 GB of available data also on the free version (you only need to sign up)...

they also have a nice android tv app to be used directly on your TV (if you have an android TV)...

32 minutes ago, phelps said:

I don't know how much it is in your Country, but if you can have it for 7.99€ for 1 month (or 50€ for a full year) here in Italy, I guess it's even cheaper by you...;)

I got it for like 3 euros before Pyeongchang and still pay the same price monthly. I feel lucky. :d

#banbestmen