website statistics

Biathlon IBU World Championships 2023

Totallympics

Fillon Maillet wanted to go for another lap, but nah

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

2 minutes ago, Gianlu33 said:

Bionaz & Giacomel should be the 1st biatlethes born after 2000 on the podium at the WCh. I think. 

Hartweg disagrees :p 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

19 hours ago, Bohemia said:

I don't understand the order for our team... we'll see tomorrow I guess :mumble:

With the form of Chevalier-Bouchet, the lineup was clever to put Simon on one, otherwise they would have been behind right away. 
Well, once again Fillon Maillet proves that he doesn't have the best nerves on the final position.

4 minutes ago, Gianlu33 said:

I don't remember a WCh podium for Hartweg honestly :mumble:

Oh wait, I misread, I thought you meant they will probably be the first ones from 2000 to get a World Cup podium. I was not paying attention, so never mind :d 

Mixed 4x6km Team Relay
Final Results

:NOR Norway
Ingrid Landmark Tandrevold
Marte Olsbu Roeiseland
Sturla Holm Laegreid
Johannes Thingnes Boe
1:04:41.9 (1+9)

:ITA Italy
Lisa Vittozzi

Dorothea Wierer

Didier Bionaz