website statistics

[OFF TOPIC] Eurovision Song Contest 2016

rybak

3 minutes ago, dareza said:

Simply, Russia will win this. No way that someone can beat them. Too much USSR countries + not bad performance at all.

Well, last year Russia also had an amazing song, probably even better than this year, if I remember correctly even here everyone predicted them to win however Sweden won ;) let's wait and find out :)

My favourite Volleyball position: LIBERO. You ask why? Look here. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZyIOarNAONk

I hope that Australia will win, although the performance was pretty weird. The german song and the australian song are the only 2 songs that i would listen to on Youtube.

I know that we wont win, so i will cheer for Australia, but their problem is that they dont have any "neighbors" who will always give them points, this might be the biggest advantage of Russia. I hope that Russia/Italy/Sweden wont win, Australia and even France would be ok for me. Overall the quality is really bad, most songs are very "average" and will be forgotten in a couple of weeks.

Edited by OlympicsFan

Attachment is the great fabricator of illusions; reality can be obtained only by someone who is detached.

Why is Ukraine one of the three only serious candidates according to all experts? It's not really good if you ask me :yikes:

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Spain was pretty good, hopefully they will finish top 5.

I know that the ukrainian song has a pretty meaningful text, but i didnt like the sound at all and she was overacting in my opinion, hopefully people wont give her points just to vote against russian politics.

Great show by Georgia, back to the 80s ... :d

The austrian girl sings in french? Sorry, but how stupid is that? :facepalm:

Edited by OlympicsFan

Attachment is the great fabricator of illusions; reality can be obtained only by someone who is detached.

11 minutes ago, OlympicsFan said:

Spain was pretty good, hopefully they will finish top 5.

I know that the ukrainian song has a pretty meaningful text, but i didnt like the sound at all and she was overacting in my opinion, hopefully people wont give her points just to vote against russian politics.

Great show by Georgia, back to the 80s ... :d

The austrian girl sings in french? Sorry, but how stupid is that? :facepalm:

Why is that stupid? 
If that's the language she usually sings in.