website statistics

Men's Football UEFA European Championship 2020

Totallympics

Is media in your countries also giving attention to the Cristiano Ronaldo and Paul Pogba 'incidents' regarding Coca Cola and Heineken? :lol: 

Totally unworthy of attention but I guess media has nothing better to do :p 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

8 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

Is media in your countries also giving attention to the Cristiano Ronaldo and Paul Pogba 'incidents' regarding Coca Cola and Heineken? :lol: 

quite less than Arnautovic and that Greenpeace parachute fail here but yes, some words were said too :d

3 minutes ago, hckošice said:

quite less than Arnautovic and that Greenpeace parachute fail here but yes, some words were said too :d

Ah yeah, some words about the Greenpeace moron here too and damn, he was lucky :yikes: Security snipers had their rifles aimed at him, but only due to his Greenpeace logo they didn't open fire (because it was clearly a protest and not a terrorist action)

Which raises the question: isn't that sort of dangerous to say? I mean, now a terrorist could just parachute in with a Greenpeace parachute and he won't be shot down :p 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

The Belgian team is prepared to participate when Danish fans are planned to cheer for Christian Eriksen at the 10 minute mark. Belgium is planning to kick the ball out and applaud with the fans in the stadium and around the country.

Pure class!

12 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

Not really. I've seen only articles on the internet sites and mostly for the laugh sections. It was a fun joke at work though, whenever someone drank different things, it was followed by "Drink water" and a nod. :d

12 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

Ah yeah, some words about the Greenpeace moron here too and damn, he was lucky :yikes: Security snipers had their rifles aimed at him, but only due to his Greenpeace logo they didn't open fire (because it was clearly a protest and not a terrorist action)

Which raises the question: isn't that sort of dangerous to say? I mean, now a terrorist could just parachute in with a Greenpeace parachute and he won't be shot down :p 

Well, he got lucky it happened in Munich and not somewhere else where, you know, they shoot first and then ask :p

Guess there is some big internal scandal in the Swiss Int. team. Looks like Xhaka and Akanji summoned their personal hairdresser on a private plane to their base camp, as to get their new haircuts. And this is against all protocols and people back home and the swiss football federation were very angry and that Xhaka, as the captain was very selfish and not a good example. Our commentator even joked that people in Geneve were talking more about this, than the Putin-Biden meeting. :lol: