website statistics

Athletics IAAF World Championships 2019

Wumo

Just now, dcro said:

Zambrano improved his PB by a second here? Nice. :p

He talked with Naser?

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Very nice progression by the top 2 guys, but not suspicious. Bahamas has produced SMU before, so obviously they know how to train world class 400 m runners and Colombia is at a very high altitude, so it is only natural for them to have fast runners.

Attachment is the great fabricator of illusions; reality can be obtained only by someone who is detached.

Just now, Monzanator said:

BBC site called Fred Kerley "a clear favorite". Another hype gone rogue :lol:

Like KJT. Oh wait :p 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Just now, OlympicsFan said:

Is there really a difference? :mumble:

Borders in africa change every couple of months, at this point noone knows where one country ends and the other country starts.

No real difference between Belarus, Poland and Germany either.

Just now, bestmen said:

He said that somalia congo uganda sudan zambia senegal are the same 

Arent you from an african country? Then you should know that Zambia isnt even a country ... ? :wacko:

I get the point you are trying to make, but by making up countries you arent helping your cause.

Attachment is the great fabricator of illusions; reality can be obtained only by someone who is detached.

Just now, phelps said:

well, Michael Johnson being the lead opinionist, did you expect anything different than "a US guy is the main favourite"? :whistle::coffee:

I heard he said the same thing about the women's 400m hurdles!

Just now, NearPup said:

No real difference between Belarus, Poland and Germany either.

I have to say that you are wrong. I live in one of those 3 countries and no money in the world could get me to live in one of the other 2 countries. This would be like asking an american person to live in Canada or El Salvador.

Just now, OlympicsFan said:

I have to say that you are wrong. I live in one of those 3 countries and no money in the world could get me to live in one of the other 2 countries. This would be like asking an american person to live in Canada or El Salvador.

Ya but those borders changed all the time last century and they kept exchanging territory. They must be the same country!

And everyone from those countries look the same.

Edited by NearPup