website statistics

Summer Olympic Games Paris 2024 Tickets, Trips and Experiences

• 4 weeks later...

Does anyone understand the current open sales phase? It says that tickets should be released periodically, but also that the current sale focuses on venues outside Paris. I'm not sure if that only applies to this batch of tickets or to the whole phase and there will be no more Paris tickets released outside of resale.

Edited by BlueWhiteJerry

2 hours ago, BlueWhiteJerry said:

Does anyone understand the current open sales phase? It says that tickets should be released periodically, but also that the current sale focuses on venues outside Paris. I'm not sure if that only applies to this batch of tickets or to the whole phase and there will be no more Paris tickets released outside of resale.

I believe it's just this batch that's entirely outside Paris. There's some talk about more coming the 27th.

• 2 weeks later...

I bought a few tickets for handball and basketbal in Lille. Only tickets available for non-Paris venues. In the first en second fase the tickets for other sports were also available but only the ridiculous expensive ones. 

It is not going to be cheap to watch athletics, swimming or artistic gymnastics…..

But 20 years ago I visited Athens and then prices for tickets on sessions with finals were up to € 150. My ticket for the opening ceremony was € 799. So, it was never ‘cheap’. But now my whole family wants to join me 😁 

https://press.paris2024.org/news/paris-2024-provides-opportunity-for-more-fans-to-experience-the-games-with-release-of-additional-tickets-58b9-7578a.htmlOn 26 July 2023, excitement spread as Paris 2024 put a limited number of tickets on sale for select events, presenting another chance for fans to secure their place at next year’s unmissable Games. The sale, which began at 10am CEST, also includes tickets for events taking place outside of Île-de-France, which went on sale on 5 July. 

Tickets going on sale in a few minutes?!

Pefect I had speed climbing  (I hope for polish gold) final session in swimming (50m freestyle I hope with Wasick, 1500m M and 4x100m med. women's and men's) final session athetics (100m womens, decathlons final, 4x400 mixed, shot put mens, women's triple jump), rugby womens final day, judo  finals (52/66).

I am so happy. I was curious about men's semifinals - but... we have a split session for this.  Now I can live under the bridge.

Edited by Adriano

Added some nice tickets as well.

The late handball session on the 27th where I expect to arrive, 

the swimming finals on the 1st, which does have 2 potential Danish finals

badminton singles semi finals on the 4th, 

both athletics sessions on the 5th (with mens pole vault as my main event)

the late quarter final in men's basket. Guess that's most likely USA?

Getting pretty close to a full schedule. No tickets yet on the 31st, but will most likely watch triathlon in the morning. Could add a later ticket that day or the 3rd or 4th.