website statistics

[OFF TOPIC] Politics Thread

Wanderer

11 hours ago, konig said:

Of course, is a sumary, there are many "greys" areas in our world.

Incredible declaration of the arabian prince......what are the repercussions in Iran?

well the Government (by Government I mean Rouhani, Zarif etc) is smart enough to make any threat right now , even the intelligence minister denied Saudi's involvement in this, at least for now since they have no proof yet.

but IRGC published an statement claiming they will take "revenge" ! they didn't mention Saudi's name though but we know they are talking about them. probably just an empty threat but you never know.

Italian parlament explosed :facepalm:They can't do an electoral law, how much stupid they are? The 4 biggest italian party made an agreement but, after the 2nd secret vote (we have more than 100 secret vote in this days..), an amendment on an italian region has been approved and the agreement seems to be over and our parlament is like a circus. Maybe the government is at risk now, who know..

1 minute ago, Gianlu33 said:

From the exit polls, UK does not have a majority! No seats for UKIP and good results for Labour, and now it's time for a long night marathon.. :beer: 

I am glad May didn't manage to build a majority (at least according to Exit Polls) but really i am much more happy that far-right UKIP won't have any member in parliament.That is a relief as a few months ago they polled around 12-15% and were the 3rd biggest party in polls:)

My favourite Volleyball position: LIBERO. You ask why? Look here. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZyIOarNAONk

1 minute ago, VolleyRuller96 said:

I am glad May didn't manage to build a majority (at least according to Exit Polls) but really i am much more happy that far-right UKIP won't have any member in parliament.That is a relief as a few months ago they polled around 12-15% and were the 3rd biggest party in polls:)

Yeah, but i think that you remember the last exit polls in UK, so we need a lot of times for know it :p