website statistics

[OFF TOPIC] Politics Thread

Wanderer

1 hour ago, konig said:

is part of the internal arabian war between Sunnis and Shiites, a war without end.....

well Iran is not an Arab country and this is the first time such things happen in middle of Iran in 20-30 years. Iran is/was probably the safest country in the middle east.

Today was a very sad day. I never saw such thing in Tehran in my lifetime (yeah we had MEK terrorist attacks but that was long time ago) I prefer to not judge until we know the nationality of the terrorists. that's very important. but that was about time until ISIS found a way inside Iran.

so far 12 deaths, mostly innocent civilians RIP :( and I hope such things never happen again, anywhere specially in my hometown.

3 hours ago, MHSN said:

well Iran is not an Arab country and this is the first time such things happen in middle of Iran in 20-30 years. Iran is/was probably the safest country in the middle east.

Today was a very sad day. I never saw such thing in Tehran in my lifetime (yeah we had MEK terrorist attacks but that was long time ago) I prefer to not judge until we know the nationality of the terrorists. that's very important. but that was about time until ISIS found a way inside Iran.

so far 12 deaths, mostly innocent civilians RIP :( and I hope such things never happen again, anywhere specially in my hometown.

My Condolences for you and your people in this terrible moment, in my country we had two big terrorist atacks in the 90s ad we knoe the feeling and you are rigth, i must say internal muslim war and not arabian, my apologise for that, i know your country is "Persian", not arabian, i dont know why i sayed that........

Edited by konig

There is a war between  Sunnis and Shiites, the first have Saudi Arabia like the "leader" and the Shiites has Iran like leader......ISIS are a Sunni extremist organization, for that reason i sayed what i sayed, the Sirias war and the conflict with ISIS are all part of the same thing: Saudi Arabia, ISIS and the most part of the Sunnis countrys in one side, Iran, Siria, Hezbolla, the Shiites groups of Irak and Yemen in another side.

For this reason ISIS wont atack any "sunni" target?, of course they do, in fact some sunni monarchys pay to ISIS to dont make nothing to them.

Edited by konig

2 hours ago, konig said:

There is a war between  Sunnis and Shiites, the first have Saudi Arabia like the "leader" and the Shiites has Iran like leader......ISIS are a Sunni extremist organization, for that reason i sayed what i sayed, the Sirias war and the conflict with ISIS are all part of the same thing: Saudi Arabia, ISIS and the most part of the Sunnis countrys in one side, Iran, Siria, Hezbolla, the Shiites groups of Irak and Yemen in another side.

For this reason ISIS wont atack any "sunni" target?, of course they do, in fact some sunni monarchys pay to ISIS to dont make nothing to them.

This is a good summary but things are not black and white like this. for example Hamas is a Sunni group. and some Sunni countries like Oman and Kuwait always had good relationships with Iran.

and I also don't believe all those new about Iran's influence in Yemen and Houthis, Iran is not that interested in Yemen.

and about today here people remember this comment from the Saudi Prince Mohammed bin Salman only a month ago.

" We will not wait until the fight is inside Saudi Arabia and we will work so that the battle is on their side, inside Iran, not in Saudi Arabia "

2 hours ago, konig said:

This is a good summary but things are not black and white like this. for example Hamas is a Sunni group. and some Sunni countries like Oman and Kuwait always had good relationships with Iran.

and I also don't believe all those new about Iran's influence in Yemen and Houthis, Iran is not that interested in Yemen.

and about today here people remember this comment from the Saudi Prince Mohammed bin Salman only a month ago.

" We will not wait until the fight is inside Saudi Arabia and we will work so that the battle is on their side, inside Iran, not in Saudi Arabia "

vor 1 Stunde schrieb MHSN:

This is a good summary but things are not black and white like this. for example Hamas is a Sunni group.

Are there still good relations between Iran and Hamas? As far as I know Hamas has broken with the Syrian regime and is supporting the rebels.

19 minutes ago, Milan said:

Are there still good relations between Iran and Hamas? As far as I know Hamas has broken with the Syrian regime and is supporting the rebels.

well things are apparently getting better with Hamas new leader Ismail Haniya. which is not a good new for the Iranian people in general, meaning they will spend/waste more money to Hamas.  I wouldn't say that if that money couple help the Palestinian people and their lives but we know it doesn't hlep much. mostly create more problems for them

4 hours ago, MHSN said:

Of course, is a sumary, there are many "greys" areas in our world.

Incredible declaration of the arabian prince......what are the repercussions in Iran?

37 minutes ago, Gianlu33 said:

It's the time to vote in Great Britain, let's hope! :fingers:

Yep, like in almost any election: let's hope that people make a well-informed decision, no matter what the decision is :p 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!