website statistics

Ski Jumping at the Winter Olympic Games 2018

hckošice

2 minuty temu, Belgrano napisał:

And what`s exactly the reason that they started with the ski jumping competition on 21:00 local time?

$

tv rights for Europe

I fell in love with sports.....since i first seen it

ritter.gif

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

5 minutes ago, De_Gambassi said:

That might be a tad expensive :p

I see they built some screen shields in Oslo. Doest it works ?

Well, it definitely limits the wind's impact on results, however still it is not the perfect solution, as sometimes of the jumpers have a really high take-off, and if they rise above the height of the shields they may still fall victims if the wind is very strong. I remember Adam Malysz once nearly had a dangerous crash because he flew too high.

My favourite Volleyball position: LIBERO. You ask why? Look here. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZyIOarNAONk

1 minute ago, dcro said:

It's so awful that it's becoming rather epic. :p

Now I hope that, if it's cancelled, they wait two more minutes (and one athlete) :p 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!