Welcome to Totallympics, the home of Olympic Sports!

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to other members, get your own private messenger, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Login | Create an Account

Wanderer

[PREDICTION CONTESTS] Discussion Thread

Wanderer    547

2018Contest2.png

Alpine Skiing at the Winter Olympic Games 2018 Provisional Standing after February 13th available here

Kirkpatrick    19

No wonder so many of us have 7 points (well done @OlympicsFan for Muffat-Jeandet as well), it was an easy enough prediction to make.

Still, feels good. :cool:

OlympicsFan    202
vor 7 Minuten schrieb Kirkpatrick:

No wonder so many of us have 7 points (well done @OlympicsFan for Muffat-Jeandet as well), it was an easy enough prediction to make.

Still, feels good. :cool:

Thanks, feels good to be on top. Looking at my other predictions, i am sure that this will be the last time.

OlympicsFan    202

20- The podium of at least one event will feature only countries associated with the Alpine Region (Austria, France, Germany, Italy, Liechtenstein, Monaco, Slovenia and/or Switzerland). [YES - Men's alpine combined]

31- The Men's Sprint will see a medalist who finished 21st-30th in the Qualification. [NO]

59- South Korea will win all 8 Gold Medals. [NO]

AlFHg    40

I'm doing relatively well on hockey. That makes no sense, I don't even know how long a match lasts :lol:

• Haha 2

Wanderer    547

2018Contest5.png

Nordic Skiing at the Winter Olympic Games 2018 Provisional Standing after Day 4 available here

Wanderer    547

2018Contest6.png

Miscellaneous Events at the Winter Olympic Games 2018 Provisional Standing after Day 4 available here

Wanderer    547

2018Contest4.png

Ice Hockey at the Winter Olympic Games 2018 Provisional Standing after Day 4 available here

Gianlu33    784

@Wanderer I just see that i don't send 3 prediction in the Miscellaneous contest :facepalm:I can do something?

Wanderer    547
50 minutes ago, Gianlu33 said:

@Wanderer I just see that i don't send 3 prediction in the Miscellaneous contest :facepalm:I can do something?

Well, if there wasn't any qualifications or training or similar for those events, I think you can still predict them. But please do that in separate post and you can write down your predictions without using the table :)

• Like 1

Wanderer    547

2018Contest5.png

Nordic Skiing at the Winter Olympic Games 2018 Provisional Standing after Day 5 available here