website statistics
Jump to content

[OFF TOPIC] Politics Thread


Recommended Posts

Final Results, it was a long night...so,

First ever Female President in Slovakia :d meaning also we have first ever women as the commander-on-chief of our Armed Forces :d

 

Slovak "Erin Brockovich" Zuzana Čaputová is the new :SVK president.

 

2058e8db-967a-4dd0-8011-32475c15127d.png

 

 

https://www.cbc.ca/news/world/slovakia-caputova-election-1.5078737

 

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-47756368

 

https://www.yahoo.com/news/slovakia-could-elect-1st-female-head-state-080447179.html

 

 

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Maybe? I am not hurt by your take, since I don’t care about American politics or society. I am also not a leftist (or „rightist“), since I think that seeing the world as either black or white is way t

So I know that many of you probably don’t keep up on American news, but there is a truly saddening story I feel the need to share. PLEASE TAKE TIME TO READ THIS, OR NOTHING CHANGES.    So re

Posted Images

8 hours ago, hckosice said:

Final Results, it was a long night...so,

First ever Female President in Slovakia :d meaning also we have first ever women as the commander-on-chief of our Armed Forces :d

 

Slovak "Erin Brockovich" Zuzana Čaputová is the new :SVK president.

 

2058e8db-967a-4dd0-8011-32475c15127d.png

 

 

https://www.cbc.ca/news/world/slovakia-caputova-election-1.5078737

 

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-47756368

 

https://www.yahoo.com/news/slovakia-could-elect-1st-female-head-state-080447179.html

 

 

Looks like it is a good news for EU, finally...

Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, AlFHg said:

Looks like it is a good news for EU, finally...

 

and a very good news for Slovakia actually, I finally got up this morning with a sense and feeling of pride and hope.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

I feel like Israel has gone from the bullied to the bully real fast in the last few years. Below is another incident which makes me increasing want to vote for Congresspeople who have the balls to cut our funding for thier human rights abuses. To make it clear I’m not anti-Semitic because I disagree with Israeli policies, and I’m not pro-Palestine. I’m for the 2 state solution, and for people to stop being dicks to one another.

 

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Olympian1010 said:

I feel like Israel has gone from the bullied to the bully real fast in the last few years. Below is another incident which makes me increasing want to vote for Congresspeople who have the balls to cut our funding for thier human rights abuses. To make it clear I’m not anti-Semitic because I disagree with Israeli policies, and I’m not pro-Palestine. I’m for the 2 state solution, and for people to stop being dicks to one another.

 

 

Its dificult to critic something about jews and dont be "anti-semitic".

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, konig said:

 

Its dificult to critic something about jews and dont be "anti-semitic".

It shouldn’t be, but I feel as though it can be hard to differentiate between someone who’s Anti-Semitic and someone who disagrees with the political landscape of Israel. Although I would recommend that if you feel as though it’s though, you may want to refer to them as Israelis and not the Jews. Because all Israelis shouldn’t be defined by one aspect of thier humanity.

  • Like 1

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...