website statistics

[OFF TOPIC] Coronavirus Pandemic

hckošice

2 hours ago, Agger said:

Are other EU countries following every single thing about the Corona vaccines from passing the borders and showing where people are to be vaccinated? :p

Yes, at least here in Poland they shows how trucks with vaccinnes are transporting :lol:

Yestersday at 22:13 truck with vacciness passed Polish-German border in Świecko :p

In all TV news stations they showed this as breaking news :lol:

2 hours ago, Agger said:

Are other EU countries following every single thing about the Corona vaccines from passing the borders and showing where people are to be vaccinated? :p

sure...here in Italy everything about covid-19 is always at center stage...news, fake news, analysisi, polemics...even those no-everything idiots always have some space in the media...

so, it's obvious that we had almost a live coverage of all the journey from Belgium to our main storage site on many tv networks...

2 hours ago, Agger said:

A big fuss today about crisis management president sitting on the first arrived Phizer box today... :facepalm:

prilagodjena2_z6588ur.jpg

He later claimed it was empty when the photo was taken. Empty or not, I guess we will never find out. :p

#banbestmen

by the way, the legendary President of Turkmenistan, Gurbanguly Berdymuhammedov himself, said that the definitive solution against covid-19 is nothing less than...licorice:yikes: :facepalm:

https://www.barrons.com/news/turkmenistan-president-claims-licorice-can-cure-covid-01608972008?tesla=y

well, still way better than sticking a cotton swab up the ass, like someone said some time ago...:whistle: :hairpull:

just asking myself why people still waste their time with this sh*t...:nopompom:

2 hours ago, phelps said:

by the way, the legendary President of Turkmenistan, Gurbanguly Berdymuhammedov himself, said that the definitive solution against covid-19 is nothing less than...licorice:yikes: :facepalm:

https://www.barrons.com/news/turkmenistan-president-claims-licorice-can-cure-covid-01608972008?tesla=y

well, still way better than sticking a cotton swab up the ass, like someone said some time ago...:whistle: :hairpull:

just asking myself why people still waste their time with this sh*t...:nopompom:

I guess I won't be trying to get that vaccine, then! :p

3 hours ago, phelps said:

I forget who it was, but an organization like WHO or the UN had a “Covid 19 Fact v. Fiction” type article over the summer discussing “rumored remedies” or other questionable disease prevention practices from around the world, and honestly it was either the greatest monument the human creativity I’ve ever read, or the greatest testament to human stupidity I’ve ever read.

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela