website statistics

Totallympics Annual International Song Contest 2018

7 minutes ago, Werloc said:

Also guys and gals, mind explaining to me why you're abusing Great Britain? :d

I guess my body pulses to more upbeat songs with happier and sometimes cheesy lyrics. Not the type of person who would deliberately listen to sensual or sad songs... 

11 nations left without a medal, I've left the positions of the medal table from the previous break so we can see that for example New Zealand made a huge move upwards and Algeria attacked backwards, going from 4th to 14th.

wWvjVBw.png

Uk533ny.png

7G3egra.png

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Just now, stefanbg said:

I guess my body pulses to more upbeat songs with happier and sometimes cheesy lyrics. Not the type of person who would deliberately listen to sensual or sad songs... 

I am quite versatile when it comes to that though. Depending on my mood, I can enjoy sometimes such songs. I was primarily attracted by the singer's voice.

We should have TISC-Punk contest once in a while :d

Just now, mrv86 said:

Yes, I don't understand Britain being so low... in my list it was one of the lasts I "had" to cut... why can we give points to at least 16 songs? :(

Exactly! If that was the case, Great Britain would or would not have gotten points in my list.

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Brasilia is leading the team championships by 64 points. :bowdown: They don't need to care for PP now, unless they really want Brazil to join them. :d

Full standings

Brasilia 250

Gramado 186

Ouro Preto 175

Foz do Iguacu 145

Salvador 143

Sao Luis 142

Cuiaba 139

Fernando de Noronha 133

Natal 127

Manaus 120

Manaus dropped from 3rd to 10th in this session! :yikes: