website statistics

Totallympics Annual International Song Contest 2018

Just now, Pablita said:

You have to decide what you want to do with the competition

1) pick a catchy song that has better chance but you don't like

2) choose a song you love and give it the chance to be spread in the world in countries where it hans't arrived yet

We use always the second option: sometimes we are lucky like (maybe) this time, sometimes it's a failure like last year with Samarcanda a beautiful song that very few liked but even when it goes wrong we are happy because we are proud of our song

I really don't want to choose a song I don't like, it just defeats the point of the contest, but at the same time, it's tiring to do so poorly in the contest :lol: (especially when we did so good in the first ones)

But yeah I think I'll never choose a song I don't like to represent us (well, it happened once, but I didn't choose the song and I couldn't do anything about it)

2 minutes ago, Pablita said:

You have to decide what you want to do with the competition

1) pick a catchy song that has better chance but you don't like

2) choose a song you love and give it the chance to be spread in the world in countries where it hans't arrived yet

We use always the second option: sometimes we are lucky like (maybe) this time, sometimes it's a failure like last year with Samarcanda a beautiful song that very few liked but even when it goes wrong we are happy because we are proud of our song

Samarcanda........you cant imagine my face the first time i listening with the clip (that doesnt help), i thinked something like "what was that"?, it was a joke?

7 minutes ago, Bohemia said:

Weren't you the one last year who wanted to have French songs from the 60's-70s in the contest? :d 

But don't worry (or do worry idk :lol:), I have an idea for this year's Open ;) 

In my opinion, Lily Wood and The Prick from the latest TISC was your best song, despite it didn't score high with me, but as I repeated, TISC Open 2017 was sooooo good (for my taste).

Looking at the second session only, these were the highest scorers.

Italy 52

Norway 52

Argentina 41

Germany 40

New Zealand 40

Portugal 40

Tunisia 39

USA 39

So :ITA:NOR have in fact been tied in both sessions. :woot:

And the lowest scorers...

Canada 2

Colombia 2

Romania 2

Slovenia 0

Venezuela 0

#banbestmen

4 minutes ago, Tristan and Eve said:

Remind me on when is the WINTERFEST winner announcement? I don't want to miss this :)

I completely forgot about that. :facepalm:

It's too late now, we'll reschedule it for the next intermission...

#banbestmen