website statistics

[OFF TOPIC] Politics Thread

Wanderer

Just now, Monzanator said:

Right. So when is Murdoch starting World World III? :mumble:

He’s getting closer with the likes of Brexit and Trump.

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

FOX News :rofl: 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Just now, Monzanator said:

What do you expect? There's no common sense in this impreachment deal. This will be a political circus which serves its purpose. I wouldn't watch like 5 seconds of this shitshow myself :p

Something we agree on finally :p. They’ll learn more from private meetings than these dumb public ones. Most people also already know what happened and have an opinion.

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

2 minutes ago, Monzanator said:

What do you expect?

FOX to focus on absolute bullshit, but they managed to make it even worse and attacked someone for drinking water. Yeah, people sometimes drink, wow.

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Even Republicans admitted it was problematic for the president to be criticizing the witness, a respected career diplomat, at the same time she was testifying against him. Still, none would directly criticize the president, and many avoided questions about the tweet altogether.

Several Republicans on the Intelligence Committee dodged the topic entirely. Rep. Mike Turner (R-Ohio) refused to answer questions about the tweets as he ducked on to the House floor, while Rep. John Ratcliffe (R-Texas) quickly whipped out his cell phone and began talking into it, even though his home screen was visible and there was no call in progress.

:lol: 

4 hours ago, Olympian1010 said:

Yeah I thought I was wrong the minute I wrote that. Sorry bout that. 
Morrison’s an ass. I remember his statement after the New Zealand shooting. Y’all should elect that kid who egged him to federal office :p

It wasn't Morrison who was egged, it was Frasier Anning.

If our Prime Minister said something like that there's no way he'll still be PM.

8 minutes ago, KingOfTheRhinos said:

It wasn't Morrison who was egged, it was Frasier Anning.

If our Prime Minister said something like that there's no way he'll still be PM.

So I’m actually just dumb then :p. Good to know :yes