website statistics

Fencing FIE World Championships 2019

phelps

15 minutes ago, GoHungary! said:

I cannot even watch it, m4 is broadcasting the foil bronze match... ??? Why???

now it's over, but when you don't have a match on tv, just use the Youtube streaming...and you don't miss a hit...;)

Edited by phelps

3 godziny temu, phelps napisał:

men's team Foil, Round of 16

USA vs HUN  45-27

CHN vs EGY  45-31

KOR vs GBR  45-41

RUS vs UKR  45-18

FRA vs CAN  45-32

GER vs JPN  45-37

HKG vs POL  45-39

ITA vs DEN  45-29

We lost to Hong Kong :facepalm:

@phelps How currently looks situation of Polish teams and individual fencers in ranking? How many quotas we would have for now? Can you count or we have to wait for official ranking after end of Championships?

1 hour ago, Vektor said:

How much of a chance has Tunisia to stay inside the Top16 in the Olympic ranking in Women's sabre? They reached the R16 at the last World Cup event, but not here at the WCh. 

In my opinion very difficult to estimate: Tunisia never fielded a team in World Cup except for the last event, which was the first event of the qualification period but also held in Tunis, so I don't even know if they want to qualify or not. If they want to qualify and always field a team, imo the only chance for them to drop out of the top 16 is that all teams who are in top 16 here overtake them in the ranking (especially TUR, HKG, AZE...maybe VEN is the only other team that would have a real chance). In that case it would come down to matches between TUN and these teams in the r32 of World Cups. TUN is weaker than all of them but they would only need one good day to secure their spot.