website statistics

[OFF TOPIC] Eurovision Song Contest 2021

rybak

Just now, Agger said:

That 2nd place finisher... What was the name? certainly had better chance to get my vote ;)

Well, all in all, those odds are somewhat a sham, especially the pre-contest ones. 

They literally just guess on the amount of views, comments and stuff and any new news bumps country up over another.

A song that's unreleased is literally first place in the odds and that is absolutely dumb. 

They also placed "When We're Old" in first, second, third etc. place during the rehearsals only for it to not even breach top 10 in the end. 

Those bookmakers have absolutely no idea what they're doing until every song is up and then they go by the amount of views and like/dislike ratios to do the rest. 

4 minutes ago, Werloc said:

Well, all in all, those odds are somewhat a sham, especially the pre-contest ones. 

They literally just guess on the amount of views, comments and stuff and any new news bumps country up over another.

A song that's unreleased is literally first place in the odds and that is absolutely dumb. 

They also placed "When We're Old" in first, second, third etc. place during the rehearsals only for it to not even breach top 10 in the end. 

Those bookmakers have absolutely no idea what they're doing until every song is up and then they go by the amount of views and like/dislike ratios to do the rest. 

No doubt. Just joking around (though I don't see The Roop getting anything from me)

Just now, Agger said:

No doubt. Just joking around (though I don't see The Roop getting anything from me)

I just hope this whole Eurovision thing will kickstart my career. On Tuesday we start pushing my next song, it's going to be entertaining, yet stressful :d 

Manizha wins selections in :RUS with folk-traditional song! Little Big wasn't among other candidates after all. We also could see at this concert this year competitor from :MDA Natalia Gordienko and several artists from :RUS and :BLR who participated in past, including Polina Gagarina, Dima Bilan and Dmitry Koldun.