website statistics

Pan American Games 2023 Road to Paris 2024

Totallympics

4 hours ago, mrv86 said:

Yeah, don't take this wrong way, I like and respect your opinions.

I do support true policies from the left, especially in countries where inequality is a fact. Hard to find these days, even in first world countries. Seems true sense of civic and collective duty is almost dead.

However, Boric threw so much praise at the militaristic narco regime in Mexico, so I consider him an idiot.

I feel like he's said a lot. There's enough to make half the world happy and the other half extremely pissed off. 

19 minutes ago, vinipereira said:

The single worst Basketball match I've have ever seen in my entire life.

I totally agree. At this point, just send both teams home and give the gold medal to Argentina. They've done more than both of these teams have.

Just now, thiago_simoes said:

I totally agree. At this point, just send both teams home and give the gold medal to Argentina. They've done more than both of these teams have.

I would agree, but somehow Brazil managed to beat Argentina yesterday, so...

2 hours ago, konig said:

A GOLD MEDAL FINALLY!!

And in an olimpic sport!!

13 position in the medal table.......that never happen in my worst sport nitghmare.

This was completely predictable given the schedule, what are you saying?

Probably won't win ANY gold until friday (!) and then we're going to be USA in the last 3 days.

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

Ecuadorian sports experienced an extremely successful day yesterday. 5 medals including an unusual statistical anomaly, with medals won in the same events among genders, 2 Golds in M Road Race & M 20km Race Walk, while 2 Silvers in W Road Race & W 20km Race Walk :d

Funny enough both golds, although they were among the expected ones, were not won by the most expected faces like Richard Carapaz and Brian Pintado, but by the so-called "others" Jonathan Narvaez and David Hurtado.

As already mentioned both silvers came from the exactly same events, among Ladies, with probably the most emotional medal of the games for team :ECU Myriam Nuňez who dedicated in tears the medal to her grandfather who passed away last days and Glenda Morejon in Race Walk, once again, probably the least expected to medal from the 3 Ecuadorian entries in the discipline.

Later another one, this time a Bronze joy completed a very successful day for Ecuador, with Judoka Celinda Coroza earning bronze in the up to 70kg class.

4 - 7 - 12

Medals of the Day

David Hurtado,

Athletics M 20km Race Walk Gold

Jhonatan Narvaez,

Road Cycling M Road Race Gold

Glenda Morejón,

Athletics W 20km Race Walk Silver

Myriam Nuňez,

Road Cycling W Road Race Silver

Celinda Coroza,

Judo W -70kg Bronze

F9nlOLmXsAAl_8V?format=jpg&name=4096x409F9oszICXoAAcEj9?format=jpg&name=4096x409

F9nZ-1xX0AAGmTK?format=jpg&name=4096x409F9nmjjgWIAE8OTl?format=jpg&name=4096x409

F9o1HitWAAAac4Y?format=jpg&name=4096x409

8 hours ago, LDOG said:

This was completely predictable given the schedule, what are you saying?

Probably won't win ANY gold until friday (!) and then we're going to be USA in the last 3 days.

Yes, you are rigth about that for the schedule but i dont remember a situation like this, with this particular schedule.