website statistics

[OFF TOPIC] Coronavirus Pandemic

hckošice

15 hours ago, rybak said:

Here we have huge scandal related with vaccines as several well known actors, musicans and politicans (current or former) were vaccinated before or at the same as medics which were has to be vaccinated as priority before everyone else :wacko: And arguments of these people are beyond everything as they don't feel to be ashamed and they thinks that due "their names" they deserve to be vaccinated as early as possible because are important people in the country :hairpull:

The liberal elites sure know how to help the Law & Justice government when such help is needed:roflmao: There's no question these actors and celebs think of themselves as superior to everyday people and deserve special treatment. Some animals are ALWAYS more equal than others! :cheer:

On 19/11/2020 at 16:53, rybak said:

Also my 83yo grandmother is tested positive and is in special hospital for covid patients, I can please for prayers for her? I doesnt want lost another people from family :(

Today after almost two months of battle my grandmother returned to home because she feel enough that could leave hospital and doesn't need help from doctors anymore, she can now recover in home, although her lungs are destroyed and she probably will never return to be fully healthy as before corona. But at least she can be in her own house around close ones than in hospital and doctors. 

44 minutes ago, rybak said:

Today after almost two months of battle my grandmother returned to home because she feel enough that could leave hospitals and doesn't need help from doctors anymore, she can now recover in home, although her lungs are destroyed and she probably will never return to be fully healthy as before corona. But at least she can be in her own house around close ones than hospital and doctors. 

My mother did get better quickly once she got home.  Never back to 100%, but certainly much better than in hospital. My father also - much better at home than in a care home.

5 minutes ago, Grassmarket said:

My mother did get better quickly once she got home.  Never back to 100%, but certainly much better than in hospital. My father also - much better at home than in a care home.

Good to hear that. I believe that my granmother also will feel way better in home because mental health should be better which is very important in that case, especially when she spent Christmas and New Year without family, alone in hospital.

3 hours ago, Olympian1010 said:

Starting to think the slow start in the Netherlands might not have been as bad as people thought it was, considering the problems countries that started as fast as possible seem to be having.

Even worse, apparently in Florida people are sleeping on the street just to get a vaccine?! First come, first served is insane in a situation like this, just call people up based on registries or something and start with that.

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

14 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

Starting to think the slow start in the Netherlands might not have been as bad as people thought it was, considering the problems countries that started as fast as possible seem to be having.

Even worse, apparently in Florida people are sleeping on the street just to get a vaccine?! First come, first served is insane in a situation like this, just call people up based on registries or something and start with that.

Problems are not universal, though. Israel vaccinated 15% (!) of people already without any widely reported problems.

#banbestmen

7 hours ago, dcro said:

Problems are not universal, though. Israel vaccinated 15% (!) of people already without any widely reported problems.

only problem that was reported was a pharmacist getting overdosed with the Pfizer's vaccination, but later he fully recovered, also most cases with problems are swollen arms and redness, the vaccination is going first to medical staff elderly and pepole who cinsidered in "risk groups"