website statistics

Which Sports Events are you Currently Watching?

dcro

On 10/22/2023 at 4:00 PM, phelps said:

always Cricket World Cup and Baseball playoffs (MLB, NPB, KBO) at 95%

then, a bit of Euroleague Basketball, Wintersports (Alpine Skiing + Short Track Speedskating) and as much Hockey as I can

forgot to mention the Judo Grand Slam and the Karate World Champs :facepalm:

Pan Am GamesWTA Elite Trophy, Judo GS Abu Dhabi, maybe Karate World Championships (@phelps any streaming links for me? :question:), NHL (mainly Canucks), NBA (mainly GSW), NFL (mainly Bills), Short Track Speed Skating WC Montreal, Alpine Skiing WC Sölden, club season volleyball, ATP Basel Open, ATP Vienna Open

That’s it… I think :mumble::p

Edited by Josh

4 hours ago, Josh said:

Pan Am GamesWTA Elite Trophy, Judo GS Abu Dhabi, maybe Karate World Championships (@phelps any streaming links for me? :question:), NHL (mainly Canucks), NBA (mainly GSW), NFL (mainly Bills), Short Track Speed Skating WC Montreal, Alpine Skiing WC Sölden 

That’s it… I think :mumble::p

youtube, WKF official page (at least for the prelims, for the finals you have to check their website, there's a list of broadcasters by Country)

The next few days will probably consist of F1, MotoGP/2/3, Asia Talent Cup, Supercars, World Superbikes/Supersport, alpine skiing, European Championship darts, rugby World Cup final, speed skating World Cup qualification tournament, shorttrack World Cup and track cycling Champions League. Significantly lighter than usual, with most of the junior motorsports categories being more or less done for the year :p 

WRC highlights, college football highlights and MLB highlights as well, since I definitely want to know how the MLB playoffs are going, but there's no way I'll stay awake for a full match, so highlights are perfect :p 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

It's winter time :cheer:

In the weekend I'll watch Solden, short track and some curling.

Plus, I have on my schedule some sport, Jannik Sinner's match in Wien and some cricket world cup, I'm really appreciate this.

Today obliviously there is the Cavese football match, and I'll don't miss that for anything. Like every sunday :p

Edited by Gianlu33

Pan Am GamesPan Continental Curling Championships (all of Canada’s games for sure, and maybe a couple more), NHL (again, mainly Canucks), NBA (mainly GSW), NFL (mainly Bills), some club season volleyball, WTA FinalsATP Paris Masters 1000, and BPT Challenge Haikou

Edited by Josh