website statistics

Which Sports Events are you Currently Watching?

dcro

this week for me it's mainly about the grand finale of the MLB World Series and NPB Japan Series (Baseball)

then, the Cricket World Cup continues and in the weekend the Judo European Champs are on stage

I don't know if I have time for anything else :mumble:

1 hour ago, rafalgorka said:

What about this week?

I need rest after the Asian Games and Pan American Games.

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

4 hours ago, rafalgorka said:

What about this week?

now that the main baseball leagues' season is over (I'd like to follow the KBO Korean Series, too...but it's too expensive and I don't want to go mad looking for free streams), I'm already depressed :cry:

however, I still have on my schedule the clutch moments of the Cricket World Cup, a lot of US Sports (NFL, NBA, NCAA), a lot of Hockey (NHL, Champions League, European domestic leagues), Euroleague Basketball and the first full weekend of the Wintersports season (with Alpine Skiing, Biathlon, Speedskating:cheer:

9 hours ago, phelps said:

now that the main baseball leagues' season is over (I'd like to follow the KBO Korean Series, too...but it's too expensive and I don't want to go mad looking for free streams), I'm already depressed :cry:

however, I still have on my schedule the clutch moments of the Cricket World Cup, a lot of US Sports (NFL, NBA, NCAA), a lot of Hockey (NHL, Champions League, European domestic leagues), Euroleague Basketball and the first full weekend of the Wintersports season (with Alpine Skiing, Biathlon, Speedskating:cheer:

p.s. it looks I forgot the Fencing World Cup opener(s), which might even cut the time dedicated to all the remaining events...always if something is available on TV/streaming :mumble:

Not really sure which thread is best for this, but…

I attended the last day of the World Beach Ultimate (Frisbee) Championships on Sunday. Admission was free, and you could watch from just off the sideline of the field. It was a cool event. Some surprising results too. 

I also coincidentally caught the opening parade of the para surfing world championships (being held at the same beach). It was fun to watch all the different national teams parade by. Plus, I got to watch some of the different classifications of adaptive surfers warming up for the competition.

All in all, a neat day at the beach. 

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

Obviously won’t be able to watch everything, but here’s what’s I’m thinking for this week :d

Women’s CEV Champions League Volleyball (Fenerbahçe/Turk Hava Yollari/Eczacıbaşı Dynavit), Para Surfing Worlds (probably only the medal heats though), Asian Archery Continental Olympic Qualifying Tournament, Fencing World Cups, club season volleyball (Vero Volley Monza, Sesc RJ Flamengo and ZASKA), NFL (bills mainly), NBA (gsw mainly), NHL (canucks mainly), Sport Climbing Boulder & Lead Asian Olympic Qualifier, Trampoline Gymnastics World Championships, Billie Jean King Cup Finals, Speed Skating World Cup Obihiro, Alpine Skiing World Cups Zermatt/Cervinia and Levi, Nitto ATP Finals, Beach Volleyball -21 World Championships 

My bank account is going broke with all the streaming subscriptions I currently have, so won’t be able to watch the GSOC National unfortunately :cry: