website statistics

Athletics WA World Championships 2023

Totallympics

Just now, hckošice said:

Not really fair from :USA to :ESP

If Franklin knew she will not jump in the final, they could let Vicente (13th in Qualifiers with same mark) in the final

same from :AUS to :NZL in W Javelin. If Mitchell knew she will not be able to throw, why 13th Peeters from NZL was not given the chance to compete in the final

1 minute ago, hckošice said:

Not really fair from :USA to :ESP

If Franklin knew she will not jump in the final, they could let Vicente (13th in Qualifiers with same mark) in the final

Replacements were supposed to be used for DNS at the champs but guess that was only a theory :dunno:

Just now, Monzanator said:

Replacements were supposed to be used for DNS at the champs but guess that was only a theory :dunno:

Gajanová is still forced to sit in the call room right now like moron, even if all semifinalists are there

Go and figure

4 minutes ago, orangeman said:

So the website is just going to go down every day now?  Only live results available, can't look anything up.  

Yup, they literally had a message up yesterday I think that yes, our website is down and will be down until (insert time), we are doing everything we can so you could follow the championships and that's why live results are up, or something along those lines. 

Edited by Werloc

I wonder if Rojas is injured or something, all those attempts look just entirely....I don't know, lifeless.

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!