website statistics

Totallympics Introduction Thread

heywoodu

9 minutes ago, Erigert said:

Hello everyone!

I've been using this website for quite a time but only today I decided to register an account, so I hope admins don't put me on spam section :p

I don't know if Im the first representative of Albania on here, I wish there were some others more!

Welcome!

I think after some years I know how to spot a spammer, and I was quite sure you are not :p

• 4 weeks later...
On 12/20/2023 at 8:23 AM, rafalgorka said:

And hello @danknel and @RussB !!! We have many interesting posts from British users here but we all hope you will add your thoughts as well. Would be awesome! Enjoy your day

Thanks very much Rafal! Look forward to contributing across many topics :)

• 2 months later...

Just wanted to give an official Totallympics welcome to couple of new users @anshul agrawal @cainjb94 @Luckyloser @Duki1994 @Timezone

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

3 hours ago, danknel said:

Hi Group,

I wasn't sure where best to post so thought I would chuck it in here.

I'm new to this forum from the mighty GB. I just wanted to say how much I rate this page and was blown away by the work that has gone into making it what it is today.

I have a love for virtually all summer Olympic sports and have been checking in regularly to see how the shape up for Paris is looking.

If there is anything I can do to help out let me know.

Welcome to the forum!

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

Hi Group,

I'm new to this forum from the mighty GB. I just wanted to say how much I rate this page and was blown away by the work that has gone into making it what it is today.

I have a love for virtually all summer Olympic sports and have been checking in regularly to see how the shape up for Paris is looking.

Welcome to Totallympics! :)

Hi Group,

Welcome:bye:

6 hours ago, danknel said:

Hi Group,

Welcome! You have been invited to join the Team GB club, a sub-section of the forum for :GBR users where you can discuss about all sports, results, Olympic hopes and so on. Please check your notifications to join it :yes