website statistics

Swimming at the Aquatics FINA World Championships 2019

vinipereira

What's up with South Africa being invisible nowadays and then suddenly having the 2nd and 3rd time in one rather specific event? :d 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

13 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

What's up with South Africa being invisible nowadays and then suddenly having the 2nd and 3rd time in one rather specific event? :d 

I guess you missed the Universiade. :p

#banbestmen

2 minutes ago, dcro said:

I guess you missed the Universiade. :p

That is correct, yes. I saw it's still on the Eurosport Player so I am in fact planning on checking out the athletics and swimming at least once the busy days with aquatics WCH and Tour de France and so on are over :p 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Daaaaaamn that last 20 meters of Kapas :hyper: 

Kromowidjojo going for her 7th consecutive global 100m free final @dareza but I doubt she'll get it this time..

Holy shit... 4 podiums, 4 golds so far. This is HUNbelievable. Very promising before Tokyo. We still have Hosszú in 400IM, Milák in 100 fly, Verrasztó Dávid in 400 IM... :yikes:

Edited by GoHungary!