website statistics

Swimming at the Aquatics FINA World Championships 2019

vinipereira

Oh my what a 100 free final :hyper:

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Kromowidjojo on TV: "I swam the balls out of my pants"

:yikes: :redcard: cheater!

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

9 minutes ago, Vektor said:

What an unexpected gold from Kapás! I still think that the gold in Tokyo is unlikely (I mean, her time wouldn't have been enough for the Top4 two years ago in Budapest), but I hope that she will improve and get a medal next year. 

She really needs to focus on the 200 fly from now on... She won't have a chance against a healthy Ledecky, she got a bronze already, let's go for that fly medal. She has a chance but needs to improve the time.

Watching women's 200 fly makes me so sad. With this time you shouldn't even win gold at junior worlds. The fact that Kapas won gold says it all, she probably can't believe her luck. Also the usual choke from Hentke, based on her training times she should have gone way under 2:06, at least she got it right in 2017. Congrats to Hungary still, i really believe they have the potential for 3 swimming golds in Tokyo and even after that (when Hosszu retired) they will have at least 2 medal contenders in Kesely and Milak.

Attachment is the great fabricator of illusions; reality can be obtained only by someone who is detached.

Dressel v Chalmers what a fantastic final. Dressel is just a champion and an all round nice person. He left Chalmers to do too much in the end. Other than that it's been a good champs so far for Australia. 

Edited by Joshi