website statistics

Men's Football FIFA World Cup 2022

Totallympics

Interesting first match today, when that goal was var-cancelled I was like “oh, here we go! Handball World Cup 2015 again!” but then was happy that Ecuador managed to win :d

im curious to see what the Oranje will do do tomorrow, some bars near my house are already prepared for the match :wNED:

also, I can’t be the only one that thought this when seeing the opening ceremony :d

FiBBs9iWQAUXqAG?format=jpg&name=large

so ... the next match is Iran vs England. I always wanted to see this match but not in this current situation.

our players are under huge huge pressure to do (or not to do) something from both sides, the football itself is secondary right now.

personally I only expect them to play football (but I know the majority don't think like me and except much more) few things happened in past few days, I can even say more than half the people I know actually want the team to lose because of that which is very sad :( because football NT was probably the only thing that would make the whole nation united. our captain today tried to somehow make up for that by even starting his press conference with the "God of rainbows" (which has political meanings nowadays)

speaking of football. I just hope they can avoid an early goal. :pope: that may lead to an ugly scoreline. but this is football nothing is impossible. and England sucks in this sport after all :d

7 hours ago, MHSN said:

so ... the next match is Iran vs England. I always wanted to see this match but not in this current situation.

our players are under huge huge pressure to do (or not to do) something from both sides, the football itself is secondary right now.

personally I only expect them to play football (but I know the majority don't think like me and except much more) few things happened in past few days, I can even say more than half the people I know actually want the team to lose because of that which is very sad :( because football NT was probably the only thing that would make the whole nation united. our captain today tried to somehow make up for that by even starting his press conference with the "God of rainbows" (which has political meanings nowadays)

speaking of football. I just hope they can avoid an early goal. :pope: that may lead to an ugly scoreline. but this is football nothing is impossible. and England sucks in this sport after all :d

Nevertheless, i am still pulling for Iran to get something from this match. :thumbup: