website statistics

Totallympics Suggestions and Problems Thread

Gianlu33

1 hour ago, heywoodu said:

Also in PDF's? And every single federation ever posts every result ever in the exact right table format? :yikes: 

Edit: @Sindo You can probably move this whole results thread discussion to a problem/suggestion thread or something, we are kinda going offtopic in a cross-country thread :p 

Nope, impossible to copy/paste the results from pdf file, we just need the results being in table format in order to copy/paste them, otherwise we must do them manually, which obviously sucks a lot. Instead to send a post of results in the results forum in max 2-5 minutes, it will last a lot more times to write everything manually, for a ski event with more than 80 athletes to put all results, flags etc...you can imagine how much time it will be consuming...

Anyway, I just Moved the whole discussion here

23 minuten geleden, hckosice zei:

Click on the youtube option

760f1c87-5ed1-4d0b-846e-ad1e4510a7a7.png

then copy/paste the video URL address

38be8a2e-4a7e-40f0-a17c-62562a49ec34.png

make sure to have the width 640 and height 360

and then just put ok

This is being such an educational day :d :bowdown: 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Zojuist, hckosice zei:

Nope, impossible to copy/paste the results from pdf file, we just need the results being in table format in order to copy/paste them, otherwise we must do them manually, which obviously sucks a lot. Instead to send a post of results in the results forum in max 2-5 minutes, it will last a lot more times to write everything manually, for a ski event with more than 80 athletes to put all results, flags etc...you can imagine how much time it will be consuming...

Anyway, I just Moved the whole discussion here

Yeah, my advice: don't even think about doing that manually. If it can't be done in 1-2 minutes, don't do it, especially not for events and sports which already have a very good (better in terms of filtering and searching results) online results database.

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

5 minuten geleden, dcro zei:

If I tell you, then I have to kill you.

Too bad for you our Slovak friend already told me :p 

Don't kill him please.

Emojis/smileys/flags aren't working anymore here. I mean, only when I go to the menu and select them, but not when I write the code :KAZ :d :D :test: :NED 

3 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

Emojis/smileys/flags aren't working anymore here. I mean, only when I go to the menu and select them, but not when I write the code :KAZ :d :D :test: :NED 

Thankfully the TOISC Grand Final is not tomorrow...

#banbestmen

Zojuist, dcro zei:

Can we get the emoji flags of Soviet Union and East Germany?

They still hold records, and quite often come up in conversations. :p

Yes, East Germany had already been mentioned a whopping 6 times this year before your post.