website statistics

Totallympics Suggestions and Problems Thread

Gianlu33

1 minuut geleden, hckosice zei:

same here.

I asked them if there a possibility to add in the future at least an option to switch to the old site...the answer is clear

a81297c7-6a9c-408d-93bc-28d51379fbb5.png

Jenny Wiedeke is fucking hardcore.

https://www.theguardian.com/sport/2018/feb/13/nobody-forced-you-to-go-down-fis-responds-to-riders-concern-over-high-winds

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

1 minute ago, heywoodu said:

by this all our work in the results forum (meaning FIS sports ofc) is over...so many years of amazing and so entertaining and passionate works just fucked up in one day by this new site...I literally want to cry

9 minuten geleden, hckosice zei:

by this all our work in the results forum (meaning FIS sports ofc) is over...so many years of amazing and so entertaining and passionate works just fucked up in one day by this new site...I literally want to cry

How is it suddenly over?

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

10 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

How is it suddenly over?

Basically Their new result format is incompatible with our Results system. It´s impossible to copy/paste the results because they are not in table formats anymore, like Sindo explained me yesterday, they are just now written as plain text

4 minuten geleden, hckosice zei:

Basically Their new result format is incompatible with our Results system. It´s impossible to copy/paste the results because they are not in table formats anymore, like Sindo explained me yesterday, they are just now written as plain text

Also in PDF's? And every single federation ever posts every result ever in the exact right table format? :yikes: 

Edit: @Sindo You can probably move this whole results thread discussion to a problem/suggestion thread or something, we are kinda going offtopic in a cross-country thread :p 

Edited by heywoodu

39 minuti fa, heywoodu ha scritto:

Also in PDF's? And every single federation ever posts every result ever in the exact right table format? :yikes: 

Edit: @Sindo You can probably move this whole results thread discussion to a problem/suggestion thread or something, we are kinda going offtopic in a cross-country thread :p 

all the html pages with results could have been adjusted to a table format, sometimes directly, sometimes with the help of an excel page...

.pdf files were not so easy to manage...they always required a lot of copy and paste and cancelling starting from a blocknote page and going to an excel one before posting the table on the forum (all excel tables were perfect fit for the old forum/new results forum...but also now they can pe posted as an image -just look at the season calendar in the new fencing thread)...

Zojuist, phelps zei:

all the html pages with results could have been adjusted to a table format, sometimes directly, sometimes with the help of an excel page...

.pdf files were not so easy to manage...they always required a lot of copy and paste and cancelling starting from a blocknote page and going to an excel one before posting the table on the forum (all excel tables were perfect fit for the old forum/new results forum...but also now they can pe posted as an image -just look at the season calendar in the new fencing thread)...

Well, luckily FIS has an absolutely huge database with basically every competition in it, so results can be searched and found there anyway (for example on the Totallympics results portal I don't see an option to search for only sprint competitions, or only competitions in Argentina, to name a few filters). 

@dcro

How do you post YouTube videos small like that? I am always annoyed when they automatically resize to that huge size and one video fills the entire screen :mad:

12 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

How do you post YouTube videos small like that? I am always annoyed when they automatically resize to that huge size and one video fills the entire screen :mad:

Click on the youtube option

760f1c87-5ed1-4d0b-846e-ad1e4510a7a7.png

then copy/paste the video URL address

38be8a2e-4a7e-40f0-a17c-62562a49ec34.png

make sure to have the width 640 and height 360

and then just put ok