website statistics

Men's American Football NFL 2022

Totallympics

Very special for Greece that the Chiefs won, as one of their players (George Karlaftis) was born and raised in Athens! He moved to the United States when he was in high school and started playing American football. Before that, he was a water polo player on our junior national teams!

It's crazy to see Greeks doing well lately in "popular global" sports which were not big in our country like tennis (Tsitsipas and Sakkari), alpine skiing (Ginnis), American football (Karlaftis), NBA (Antetokounmpo, okay we were always good at basketball but didn't have an NBA star, only Euroleague stars or NBA bench players). What is next? F1? Golf? Figure skating? :lol:

Boring ending of an entertaining match. The holding was clear, but didn't change the outcome of the play. Those flags are terrible for the sport. The last play was comical, though.

Happy for Mahomes, he is the best QB by far and has GOAT material. It won't be easy to catch Brady's 7 rings because this is a team sport, dinasties come and go and Andy Reid could retire any moment. But individually he surely can.

16 hours ago, Monzanator said:

So, Philadelphia teams lost the current World Series, MLS Cup AND Super Bowl :coffee:

There's still room for NBA Finals but I don't know if Flyers are good enough to go all the way to even lose in Stanley Cup :lol:

they won't even make the playoffs...:whistle:

It was real cool to see an athlete I interviewed multiple times last year featured in the NFL’s annual commercial. I can confirm Diana is just as awesome in person (very nice, humble, and a beast on the field).

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela