website statistics

Men's American Football NFL 2022

Totallympics

Buffalo Bills barely held off Miami Dolphins 34-31 in a game that lasted almost four hours due to many incomplete passes, challenges & reviews. Miami coach Mike McDaniel blew clock management in epic fashion and third string QB Skylar Thompson should have been called for even more delays of game. Bills let a 17-0 lead slip and they went to sleep for long periods of time again. No wonder they can't be considered as #1 Super Bowl favorite. Not for me anyway.

New York Giants score their first playoff win since they won Super Bowl eleven years ago beating Minnesota Vikings 31-24 on the road. As usual Kirk Cousins couldn't win a game of higher importance and ended throwing a 3 yard pass on 4&8 to close the match :lol:

Dallas Cowboys beat Tampa Bay Buccaneers 31-14 in the last wild card game. First playoff win on the road for Cowboys in 30 years and first ever in their backup blue uniforms :p  Their kicker missed 4 extra points which is a single game record since 1932! :lol:

Bucs offense was as listless as the entire season and I have no idea where Brady goes from here if he still wants to play.

6 hours ago, Monzanator said:

Dallas Cowboys beat Tampa Bay Buccaneers 31-14 in the last wild card game. First playoff win on the road for Cowboys in 30 years and first ever in their backup blue uniforms :p  Their kicker missed 4 extra points which is a single game record since 1932! :lol:

Bucs offense was as listless as the entire season and I have no idea where Brady goes from here if he still wants to play.

Probably Miami. Or San Francisco. Maybe Las Vegas.

6 hours ago, phelps said:

no way, Rodgers is heading to LV...I hope...:rolleyes:

Ha, maybe. The contract makes it almost impossible for Rodgers to be traded next season and I think the Packers are in a better position to be contenders than the Raiders, but we'll see.