website statistics

Men's American Football NFL 2022

Totallympics

Thoughts and prayers for Tua

The fact that he was allowed to play after what suffering what looked like a concussion 4 days ago is completely disgusting. He literally had trouble walking after he took that hit and he was cleared to play the following quarter. Now he's going to have what will likely be life altering brain damage. There needs to be consequences for this stuff.

Yeah, I watched that sucker. It was even worse than Panthers vs Browns Week 1. Broncos are in deep shit if Wilson is in decline. They are laughing out there in Seattle right now :lol:

As a Raiders fan I can't be unhappy that Broncos are struggling on offense this much! :p

What a collapse from the Packers in London. The defense struggled all the match and the offense couldn't convert anything in the second half. Would have been fun to see the hail mary try in the end.

Coaching still matters. Brian Daboll is doing a Houdini work leading the Daniel Jones experiement to 4-1. NFC East is back to relevance with Cowboys (still with Cooper Rush) beating LA Rams and Eagles are still undefeated. Only Washington tailgates the division.

Meanwhile wheels came off the Dolphins. Bridgewater left the game with concussion (sic!) and the NY Jets scored 40 points on this allegedly top defense :p

Bills blew Steelers 38-3. It's gonna be a long season in Pittsburgh and there's very little chance Tomlin avoids his first losing season IMO.

New York Jets beat Green Bay Packers 27-10 at Lambeau. It seems like they are really turning a corner while Packers have finally run into a wall. HC Matt LaFleur will be under major heat this season.

Baltimore Ravens blew another double-digit lead and lost to New York Giants who are also exceeding expectations this season so far.

This start of the season is so weird. The Bucs lost against the Trubisky led Steelers... Like WTF. 

Bills won the clash against Chiefs, but they'll probably meet again in the playoffs.

The Eagles are the only unbeaten at this point, but I think they'll fade like the Cardinals last year.

Buccaneers replacing Arians with a defensive HC was clearly a bad decision. They have some injuries but their offense is hard to watch most of the time.

Yeah, I don't buy the 6-0 Eagles at all. They play with a lead too often which always helps the run-first offense.