website statistics

[OFF TOPIC] Russia-Ukraine War

Totallympics

Eternal traitor Turkey doing it's thing.

Meanwhile :p 

Edited by heywoodu

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Is there any chance that Prick isn’t backed/payed by the US? Always seemed like the „easiest“ way to „defeat“ a country/Russia to me. During WW1 Germany „sent“ Lenin to Russia and I am not sure what happened with Gorbachev …, so there are some precedents.

Edited by OlympicsFan

Attachment is the great fabricator of illusions; reality can be obtained only by someone who is detached.

It is really interesting that Wagner „suddenly“ has so many „soldiers“. As someone who doesn’t know much about the military, I wonder how it took them so long to take Bakhmut when they apparently had such a large reserve?

Attachment is the great fabricator of illusions; reality can be obtained only by someone who is detached.

2 hours ago, heywoodu said:

Eternal traitor Turkey doing it's thing.

Meanwhile :p 

1) I don’t think that it would be smart for him to (publicly) switch sides just now.

2) Not sure if his own people seem him as a traitor. Sadly he has a lot of leverage/NATO allows him to have a lot of leverage, so he can play both sides without having to fear a lot of consequences.

Interesting situation from the perspective of the Ukrainian military: They can’t afford to become too careless/take too much risk (in case this is all a trap/ploy), but on the other hand they can’t afford to waste this chance (in case it isn’t a trap/ploy).

Lol, looks like Prigozhin has said they're turning back and it's over :facepalm: 

Fail.

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

8 minutes ago, LDOG said:

Boo, just when we were getting to the best part.   

This has to be all staged. 

Agreed. Reminds me of the situation in Turkey some years ago. At least Putin now has a better idea of who is/isn’t loyal to him.