website statistics

Athletics IAAF World Championships 2019

Wumo

Just now, Col_Frost said:

'm not talking about ways of training. I mean that to be the best on the world you must take much time. It's probably not 1h of training a day. It can be 5-6h maybe more.

You're saying this from your experience or it's only supposition? I'm sorry but it's very hard to believe that the best athletes from sport in which are pretty good money don't need a really hard training to stand on top.

I follow the best athletes in every Olympic sport, mostly for research purpose and fact finding for reports, so I follow quite a few of them too. They Skateboard a lot, but it’s not internee training and they really only compete against adults at the bigger competitions. They also have some really stupid posts that you’d see for kids my sisters age.

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

Just now, dcro said:

That's not the point. Even without actual reporting, users have brought the topic of reporting.

Yes, the moderator of the forum did...

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

Justo ahora, Olympian1010 dijo:

Last week on my español exam, we had to answer math questions in Spanish. However, there was a very slight miss print that turned 8 into a World very similar :p

:mumble:no idea what word you're talking about. Maybe it's some mexican/caribbean slang?

Rumor has it SAFP’s son will be in Tokyo next year as a Skateboarder.

Just now, LDOG said:

:mumble:no idea what word you're talking about. Maybe it's some mexican/caribbean slang?

Mexican :yes. My professor likes to teach regional slang, though that one was unintentional and he was a bit upset by it.

Just now, Grassmarket said:

You don\'t get off that easily! 20km Walk coming up in 30 minutes

yeah, but I won't be online for that...I'm gonna watch it from my bed (with no other technological instrument than my powerful remote control)...:lol: