• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ROAD TO MEN'S

WORLD CHAMPIONSHIPS

wrf9LxXd6EY3utGNbnTjfx9cXP8PrU56wldX6EgA

DAYS

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

15 Days to Go, Time to introduce another participating Team of the 2017 World Championships,

today its the turn of Switzerland,

The Swiss have been stuck in a rut since winning silver in 2013,

is this the year they turn it around?

:SUI SWITZERLAND :SUI

ROAD TO MEN'S

WORLD CHAMPIONSHIPS

wrf9LxXd6EY3utGNbnTjfx9cXP8PrU56wldX6EgA

DAYS

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Today has been officially released and presented the official song of the 2017 IIHF World Championships

Official song introduced

"Playground" by CASCADA published today

Cascada_TW-Cover-Playground_Channel%20Ho

The official song of the 2017 IIHF Worlds is "Playground" by Germany's global music export CASCADA. Singer Natalie Horler named official ambassador.

The official song of the 2017 IIHF Ice Hockey World Championship (5 till 21 May) is called "Playground" and comes from CASCADA, the global chart strikers from Germany. This was announced by the Championship's Organizing Committee today at a press conference in Cologne's LANXESS arena. CASCADA front-singer Natalie Horler, who was personally attending, was named an official ambassador of the 2017 IIHF Worlds by Franz Reindl, president of the Organizing Committee, on the same occasion.

CASCADA look back on world-wide successes like Everytime We Touch, Miracle, Evacuate The Dancefloor, San Francisco, Summer Of Love or The Rhythm Of The Night. Front-singer Natalie Horler and her team of producers and writers Yann Peifer (Yanou) and Manuel Reuter (Manian) have topped charts in more than 20 countries with their irresistible dance-pop songs. Collecting numerous awards (e.g. the World Music Award in 2007) throughout their career, they have established themselves as one of the tops European dance floor acts of the present. Albums and singles reached multiple platinum and gold status and could reach Top 10 and even No. 1 chart placements in many of the participating nations of the 2017 IIHF Ice Hockey World Championship, including USA, tournament co-host France, Sweden and Canada. CASCADA are also tremendously popular in other Scandinavian countries and in Eastern Europe.

OC president Franz Reindl comments: "We are very happy that with CASCADA we could allure a global musical export from Germany to provide the official song for the 2017 IIHF Ice Hockey World Championship. With our wonderful and globally renowned official mascots Asterix & Obelix, the one great pillar of our fan entertainment program comes from France, our hosting partner country. Now, with CASCADA and their official song "Playground", the other major element of our entertainment program comes from Germany, but is equally popular in France and all other 14 participating nations of the tournament. Thus, CASCADA are a perfect match with our motto "Together for 2017". We are also very proud that our German national ice hockey team player Moritz Muller could co-star in the globally published official song video of "Playground", which is all dedicated to ice hockey.

Natalie Horler from CASCADA: "We feel honoured that CASCADA were chosen for the official song of the French-German 2017 IIHF Ice Hockey World Championship. When the idea was introduced to us, we didn't have to think it much over. We are extremely excited about being able to contribute to a great atmosphere in the tournament venues and really wish that the fans will enjoy "Playground". Producing the official song video on ice, was an all-new and exciting experience for me.

As of immediately, "Playground" is available on some 250 digital music stores all over the world such as Spotify, AppleMusic, Deezer, iTunes, Amazon, Google, Napster, Rhapsody, Tencent u.. v. m.

CASCADA will perform live at various occasions during the 2017 IIHF WM in the venues of Cologne and Paris. Details will be announced soon.

Mens

Under 18 Top Division World Championships 2017 in Poprad and Spišská Nová Ves (SVK)

Day 8 Schedule (21st April 2017)

GMT +2

Relegation Round

Match 2 in Spišská Nová Ves

17:30  Latvia vs Belarus

Serie Standing: 0-1

*Second game of the relegation round, can be the last one if Belarus win, the relegation round will be over and Latvia will be relegated. If Latia win, they will tie the series standing and a deciding game 3 will be needed on Sunday.

Livestream

Mens

Under 18 Division I Group B World Championships 2017 in Bled (SLO)

Day 5 Schedule (21st April 2017)

GMT +2

Last Day

13:00  Italy s Poland

16:30  Ukraine vs Slovenia

20:00  Austria vs Japan

*Slovenia leading the tournament before tomorrows last day with 9 points, Austria second just behind with 8 points, 3rd Japan 7 points and 4th Ukraine has 6 points, all 4 teams theoretically are still in the battle for first place. Slovenia with the best cards any regular time win will bring gold and promotion for the host country however the result of the next match AUT-JPN will be.

**Italy vs Poland will be the direct match for the maintain. Poland need a regular time win any other result will send them to the next years U18 Division II A.

Livestream

Womens

Division I Group A World Championships 2017 in Graz (AUT)

Day 5 Schedule (21st April 2017)

GMT +2

13:00  Norway vs Hungary

16:30  Japan vs France

20:00  Austria vs Denmark

*Before tomorrows last day, The tournament winner is already official. Japan already won the tourney and will be quickly promoted back to the Top Division.

**Also the last place of France is afficially confirmed, the French womens will not finish higher than 6th, which means they will play their last match in this diision and then will be relegated to the Womens Division I B.

***behinde the promoted and relegated nation, there still some battles in tomorrows last round schedule. for example All other 4 teams are still fighting for medal positions.

20 godzin temu, hckosice napisał:

but still all 4 results were very close. 3 loses by 1 goal (2 of them even in overtime) and only one 2 goals margin defeat from the hosts. hard luck

hard luck does not repeat 5 times. I respect your kind words but we were by far the worst team, IIA level is where we belong, sad but true, girls also dropped down. Believe me...there was no progress...i live here.

A team is better but it`s very small group of decent players...it will be tough in Ukraine, we will see

I fell in love with sports.....since i first seen it

3 hours ago, Pavlo said:

hard luck does not repeat 5 times. I respect your kind words but we were by far the worst team, IIA level is where we belong, sad but true, girls also dropped down. Believe me...there was no progress...i live here.

A team is better but it`s very small group of decent players...it will be tough in Ukraine, we will see

so sad for your U18 team...it´s really cruel, we had(still have) this feeling too yesterday after the cruel lose with Russia in the QF, we had a team able to fight for medals at home, but one very very dumb moment destroyed everything :(

Well, don´t lose hope...I am really cheering for Poland to qualify. with the format of 2 qualified teams, there a quite decent chance for you to take one of them...but surely, it´s gonna to be a very balanced tournament

MEN'S UNDER 18

WORLD CHAMPIONSHIPS

8OkbIolrn8FlhggQUWWGCBBRp0uv8HQ0mwnsLWDY

Quarterfinal

1A-4B
Finland FIN.gif (OT)6 - 5 CZE.gif Czech Republic
Period-by-Period: 4-1, 1-3, 0-1, OT: 1-0
April 20th 2017, h. 13:30, Poprad Arena, Poprad

HIGHLIGHTS

MEN'S UNDER 18

WORLD CHAMPIONSHIPS

Quarterfinal

2A-3B
Canada CAN.gif 3 - 7 SWE.gif Sweden
Period-by-Period: 0-1, 2-3, 1-3
April 20th 2016, h. 15:30, Arena Spisska Nova Ves, Spisska Nova Ves

HIGHLIGHTS

:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

MEN'S UNDER 18

WORLD CHAMPIONSHIPS

Quarterfinal

2B-3A
Russia RUS.gif (OT)3 - 2 SVK.gif Slovakia
Period-by-Period: 1-0, 0-2, 1-0, OT: 1-0
April 20th 2017, h. 17:30, Poprad Arena, Poprad

HIGHLIGHTS

MEN'S UNDER 18

WORLD CHAMPIONSHIPS

Quarterfinal

1B-4A
United States USA.gif 4 - 2 SUI.gif Switzerland
Period-by-Period: 1-0, 1-2, 2-0
April 20th 2016, h. 19:30, Arena Spisska Nova Ves, Spisska Nova Ves

HIGHLIGHTS