website statistics

Doping Cases and Bans Thread (2016 & 2017)

heywoodu

1 hour ago, hckosice said:

The Anti-Doping Agency issued a Unanimous decision. Matej Tóth did not break the rules, he is innocent. https://sport.aktuality.sk/c/298617/matej-toth-uspel-saz-zrusil-jeho-suspendaciu/

Now who will return him the entire lost season 2017 and the huge chance he had to defend his World championship title in London ? 

Didn't they find abnormal values in his blood passport that needed investigation? That doesn't automatically mean someone used doping, but of course one can't compete while an investigation like that is going on. It's what can be called rather bad luck, and on to the future. 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

6 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

Didn't they find abnormal values in his blood passport that needed investigation? That doesn't automatically mean someone used doping, but of course one can't compete while an investigation like that is going on. It's what can be called rather bad luck, and on to the future.

I agree, but what I meant is that they could also moved their asses a bit faster and not held the whole case of nothing almost the whole year. I mean the guy is not so young and didn´t deserved to be treated this way, The whole walking community knew that the guy fought all his career against cheaters and for the cleanness of this sport. I even can not immagine how extremely terrible year it was for him..anyway, at least now he will have a bigger motivation for Tokyo

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

58 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

Nope, i guess. It's normal that him was under issue becouse his nutritionist was disqualified for doping.

Btw, if he will be involved in this doping scandal it will be an huge shock for me... an athelte that has dedicated all his career for the fight against the doping that is disqualified for doping... it will be a disaster :facepalm:

1 hour ago, heywoodu said:

with Nado Italia you can never be safe...even if you are innocent and cleared of any accusation by a real trial court...

the actual story is that the trial court already shut down Magnini's position last summer because there was absolutely no evidence of any fault by him (he was even tagged after by the investigators for more than 6 months to see if there was something even just "suspect")...

basically his doctor used his name to order some illegal substances, but then he sold everything to other people, mainly linked to amateur athletes of the various gyms of that area, the Marche Region on the Adriatic coast...

because of that, now he has to face a trial, having been charged with many accusation inputs, but Magnini, as I wrote before, is no longer part of the investigation and doesn't have anything to do with that sh*t...

but...since we are in Italy, now those idiots who already participated in the plot against Schwazer, now need someone else very famous to be ruined...

and they use for that aim also some journalists "friend of them", who are always ready to write fake news according to their friends' need ...

nothing new under the Italian sun, as we use to say...:facepalm::wall::wall::wall:

Edited by phelps

Well this makes things confusing then :p 

(But thanks :d )

Myriam Sylla (Volley, Italy) has been cleared of doping charges...

as it happened for Ana Antonijevic, it's been confirmed that she tested positive only because she did eat contaminated meat during World GP Finals in China last August...

so, now she can immediately get back to his normal volley life with Bergamo team...

http://www.worldofvolley.com/News/Latest_news/Italy/90412/doping-charges-withdrawn-against-miriam-sylla.html