website statistics

[OFF TOPIC] Coronavirus Pandemic

hckošice

3 minutes ago, rybak said:

17 cases in Poland, three new in Racibórz, one in Wrocław, one in Kraków and one in Poznań.

Guess its now time for us to suffer that major rise in confirmed cases :( 6 new already today, I wouldn't be surprised if it was more than 20 tomorrow morning.

My favourite Volleyball position: LIBERO. You ask why? Look here. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZyIOarNAONk

4 minuty temu, VolleyRuller96 napisał:

Guess its now time for us to suffer that major rise in confirmed cases :( 6 new already today, I wouldn't be surprised if it was more than 20 tomorrow morning.

I feel that it will be 20 or more even before end of the day :( 

at least 29 people died in past 72 hours for alcohol poisoning here ! :facepalm::facepalm:  I use the word at least because no organization collects such data nationwide, I read health officials from 3 provinces announcing 20+7+2 deaths for that reason.

why ? because there were some stupid things in social media (instagram mainly) about drinking alcohol will make your body immune to the virus. :wacko: amazing how much stupid people can be

1st confirmed case in Košice ! :zip:

26 years old man working in one of the country´s biggest company and in fact the biggest factory of the city US Steel Košice, just to clarify the situation, the factory employs more than 12000 peoples from the whole eastern-slovakian region. so, yeah we are fucked...

https://www.aktuality.sk/clanok/771116/koronavirus-v-kosiciach-potvrdili-dalsi-pripad-nakazy/

40 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

More likely is that it's a Costco in Australia.

Costco is a US warehouse store chain only from what I understand.

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

14 minutes ago, Olympian1010 said:

Costco is a US warehouse store chain only from what I understand.

You understood wrong then :d

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!