website statistics

Summer Paralympic Games 2020

Olympian1010

PHOTO FINISH! Gretsch :USA at the line!

Parker :AUS lead the entire race, until Gretsch sprinted by her with about 1-2m left in the race. What a race! Great effort by both athletes.

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

Impressive performance from :BRA Jéssica Messali in Triathlon PTWC (4th place finish), especially considering what she endured in the last two months (third degree burns in her feet at the start of July, which led to 10 surgical procedures in 25 days and loss of 6 toes).

I don’t think I’d want to listen to it on loop, but that Tokyo 2020 victory ceremony music is still one of my favorites musical compositions of all the ones I’ve had to listen to over the last few years of multi-sports games.

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

42 minutes ago, Olympian1010 said:

I don’t think I’d want to listen to it on loop, but that Tokyo 2020 victory ceremony music is still one of my favorites musical compositions of all the ones I’ve had to listen to over the last few years of multi-sports games.

Totally agree. I’d even straight up say that Tokyo 2020 medal ceremony is the best one ever composed to date.

(I also liked Chariots of Fire but as we know it existed before the Games)