website statistics

[OFF TOPIC] General Chat

heywoodu

Why do you always end up posting clear political stuff in the general thread and clear general stuff in the political thread? :p 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

16 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

Why do you always end up posting clear political stuff in the general thread and clear general stuff in the political thread? :p 

That one was a complete mistake. I apologize for that one. I clicked on the wrong thread I think.

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

28 minutes ago, dcro said:

Soo.... Anyone knows how to make a Windsor knot? :p

Step one is going to be googling what on earth a Windsor knot is.

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

5 hours ago, dcro said:

Soo.... Anyone knows how to make a Windsor knot? :p

5 hours ago, heywoodu said:

Step one is going to be googling what on earth a Windsor knot is.

Shame on both of you - on @dcro for not using Google for that and on @heywoodu for using Google for that. And bonus shame on @Olympian1010 for a like at the latter. Plus on me, that I'd also have to use Google, for what dcro is looking for.

24 minutes ago, Vojthas said:

Shame on both of you - on @dcro for not using Google for that and on @heywoodu for using Google for that. And bonus shame on @Olympian1010 for a like at the latter. Plus on me, that I'd also have to use Google, for what dcro is looking for.

It was a bit backwards wasn’t it :p. I was just laughing at the elders, that’s all.

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

1 hour ago, Vojthas said:

To be fair, my question was mainly about whether there are users who can do it without tutorial. :p

#banbestmen

1 hour ago, dcro said:

To be fair, my question was mainly about whether there are users who can do it without tutorial. :p

This is the only way how I can tie the necktie, my dad taught me it when I was younger, anyway, I strongly suspected him that it was also the only way he knew :p

But I just hate suits and neckties, so I use them really rarely, we can basically say that in facts only for funerals

I don't think I've ever even used a necktie :p 

Necktie is too often used in Catholic school. Never learned to tie one, prefer a polo or bow tie for professional occasions.