website statistics

[OFF TOPIC] General Chat

heywoodu

1 hour ago, bestmen said:

ooooooooooooooh look at that

Love STORROR. One of the few groups that really still live by many of the traditional rules of parkour, and appreciate it for more than just tricks.

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

Apparently one sick man just killed 6 peoples in a hospital in Ostrava, Czech Republic :( He entered the waiting room of the Surgical department and started shooting to the patients sitting around, then ran away...

EDIT: The Police just announced the man in the picture they are showing since this morning in the whole country was not the suspect but a witness lol

16 minutes ago, hckosice said:

and now that coward killed himself in his car...

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-50725840

One less piece of shit on the earth, at least..

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Nike will release their first ever, Swim Hijab in February. Athletes won’t be forced to choose between faith/culture or sport now :clap:. Plus, it looks pretty slick as well.

I believe people can choose between buying the whole suit, the headscarf, the suit without the headscarf, and the leggings (which aren’t shown in the picture).

Edited by Olympian1010

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

I wonder when the first 'aquadynamic' tests will be done on them to test if there's any chance they are more streamlined or something :p 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

31 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

I wonder when the first 'aquadynamic' tests will be done on them to test if there's any chance they are more streamlined or something :p 

That’s what I thought too, but Nike’s smart. I’m sure they’ve figure out a way for them to be legal.