heywoodu

21 minutes ago, bestmen said:

miss world 2019 is from Jamaica

she is average for me :dunno:

ELw02ckXsAAeptz.jpg:large

toni-ann-singh-facts-1024x552.jpg

99% Sure the pageant was won by :RSA...

Edited by Olympian1010

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

4 minutes ago, Olympian1010 said:

99% Sure the pageant was won by :RSA...

That was the Miss Universe of earlier in the week (or last week already) :d 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

34 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

That was the Miss Universe of earlier in the week (or last week already) :d 

To quote Ron Burgundy, “the market is has really become over saturated.”

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

No freaking idea where to put this.

But I just wittnessed the "Remontada" of the history.

:CZE was leading over :SUI in the Floorball world championships semifinal 6-2 exactly 2 minutes before the end of the game and then...happened this

Switzerland won in overtime 7-6 !

just click for the last 2 minutes of the 3rd period

Holy shit, that backhand assist for 6-6 :hyper: 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Might be a very late edition to best sporting moments of the decade right there :p

i've a strange nostalgia to this moment of sochi 2014 WOG closing ceremony , i watched this video maybe 100 times last week or something :d and also the one from 1980 SOG , one of the most emotional closing ceremonies in history of OG 

13 minutes ago, thepharoah said:

i've a strange nostalgia to this moment of sochi 2014 WOG closing ceremony , i watched this video maybe 100 times last week or something :d and also the one from 1980 SOG , one of the most emotional closing ceremonies in history of OG 

I can’t stop watching the “Pandemonium” segment from London2012. Its just so genius and enjoyable. Whenever we get remotely close to an Olympics, I find myself beginning to watch it over and over again.

11 hours ago, thepharoah said:

Definitely. The song "Do svidanya, Moskva" is planted deep inside my heart and will always be the best Olympic song.