website statistics

Pan American Games 2019

vinipereira

6 minutes ago, dcro said:

Any news about the broadcasting options?

I believe your best bets are Pan Am Sports Channel and Olympic Channel. I’ll update further the minute I get information. If worse comes to worse you can follow Totallympics Media for our all day live coverage and event summaries.

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

:BRA flag bearer will be Olympic champion Martine Grael (Sailing).

First time ever a woman will be our flag bearer at the Pan American Games. A nice link to her father (also Olympic champion) Torben Grael, who was our flag bearer in 1995.

6 minutes ago, intoronto said:

Speaking of competition starting tmr, the results website doesnt even have a beach volleyball schedule in detail jfc!

I was about to say the same thing. It’s hard to run a live blog when the information isn’t available yet :mad:. I can tell you that the first games at 9:00 local time will be :CAN v. :NCA and :ARG v. :GUA. The Canada game will be the one that’s televised according to ESPN. I still don’t know if you’ll be able to watch the games from Canada. If your not able to, Totallympics Media will have a live blog running tomorrow on our website.

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

Totallympics Media was given access to the media section and let me tell you. Surfing is going to have amazing pictures. The pictures from the venue are so beautiful.